PDA

View Full Version : Only saw one Spyder today

rhansen309
10-09-2011, 09:37 PM
We went to the Hidden Lake Gardens this morning and then to a charity bike show and chilie contest. I parked in a store parking lot just outside the event area. They were allowing bikes to park in a marked off area. With a close as they were parked there was no way to get the spyder in there. We saw alot of great bikes - mostly Harley's - but great no the less. As we were leaving we saw a spyder across the street at a light. That was the only spyder I saw all day. Everyone must have been up north. Oh well, it was a great day any way!!!

ARtraveler
10-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Same kind of situation with me on Saturday. Went on a 130 mile ride since the weather was very beautiful for this time of year--had 53 degrees, sunshine, and blue skies.

We saw a total of 41 motorcycles on the trip--no Spyders except for mine.

rogerb
10-10-2011, 05:18 AM
We took a ride through the mountains yesterday and we saw more Spyders then I have ever seen other than at a rally. It was in the eighties up here in Maine. I guess the warm fall weather brings out the Spyders. No red in the leaf change this year. The leaf change isn't as bright. :dontknow:

fastfraser
10-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Lots of bikes up here . Could be the last good weekend as the weather has been above seasonal. Lovely sunrises and sunsets and the fall colours are awesome ! Still not a lot of Spyders around .