PDA

View Full Version : HOME SAFE AND SOUND!

GloryRyders
10-09-2011, 06:34 PM
What a great weekend with the Mo Gang in Branson and ryding thru the ozarks. It was a wonderful time with a great bunch of friends, new and old:2thumbs:. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound :dontknow:, We need to get more pictures up for all to see, especially ones with someone in the COW HAT! :roflblack:By the way, happy birthday again Len! It was a fun weekend.:D

SteveMac
10-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Yep. It was a fantastic weekend. Great friends and great weather. We are home safe and sound also and we got to visit with our son this evening. A perfect ending to the weekend!!

pitbull
10-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Made it home about 6:30pm:thumbup: we party like rock stars:doorag: had a great time with all of you thanks so much for coming out and being what was a great weekend.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Thanks to each and everyone of you!

Y Blue
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Mike and I made it home about 8:30 last night. Great weather, great riding : )

Tripod
10-12-2011, 10:01 PM
What a great weekend with the Mo Gang in Branson and ryding thru the ozarks. It was a wonderful time with a great bunch of friends, new and old:2thumbs:. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound :dontknow:, We need to get more pictures up for all to see, especially ones with someone in the COW HAT! :roflblack:By the way, happy birthday again Len! It was a fun weekend.:D

Jim,

I'm really bummed that I couldn't meet up with you guys. We had a community garage Saturday and I tore up my back moving stuff...I couldn't even cage it over. I trust you all had a good time in our part of the Ozarks, the weather was perfect for you, and we made a few bucks at the garage sale. Let's stay in touch, I'm looking forward to meeting up and riding with the group.

Tripod :joke:

GloryRyders
10-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Jim,

I'm really bummed that I couldn't meet up with you guys. We had a community garage Saturday and I tore up my back moving stuff...I couldn't even cage it over. I trust you all had a good time in our part of the Ozarks, the weather was perfect for you, and we made a few bucks at the garage sale. Let's stay in touch, I'm looking forward to meeting up and riding with the group.

Tripod :joke:

Hope your back will start to feel better, I know how it is to get all the aches and pains:gaah:. No problem staying in touch, I will let you know ahead of time before our next trip down to Branson. You need to put Spyderfest 2012 on your calendar so you can make it up to Cuba for all the fun, food, friends, food, rydes, food...........you get the idea. Sorry that we missed you, it was a great time:lecturef_smilie:. Plans are already in the works to do it again next year in October.

Take care
Jim