PDA

View Full Version : Down Spyder

Daisyjoe
10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi,

I own a 2010 Spyder. Went out this afternoon to ride and it would not crank. I love my bike, but within the last two weeks the brakes have started to squeal, the gears do not want to shift down and now this. Has anyone else had a problem with their 'bike not cranking? I live about 55 miles from the nearest dealer so needless to say I am not very happy.

I love riding my bike but I'm very disappointed with the quality at this time. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks
Daisyjoe

napper39
10-06-2011, 12:15 AM
battery cables and fusess and relays vibrate loose,you need to check them at least every 500 miles.just what you are saying happend to 50 percent of al on this sit and it was what i just told you .hope this helps.have fun and keep and eye on thos things.:thumbup::thumbup::chat:

bullant12
10-06-2011, 07:28 AM
battery cables and fusess and relays vibrate loose,you need to check them at least every 500 miles.just what you are saying happend to 50 percent of al on this sit and it was what i just told you .hope this helps.have fun and keep and eye on thos things.:thumbup::thumbup::chat:

:agree: Also, check with your dealer on the brake issue. Make sure they did Service Bulletin 2010-7 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?22288-3rd-Generation-Brake-Pads-Service-Bulletin&highlight=brake+service+bulletin) ;)

Daisyjoe
10-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys. I am single so I guess I will have to learn to do these things myself. Right now I am trying to locate someone to take it in to the shop. :(Thanks again for the info.:doorag: