PDA

View Full Version : Phil in Schaumbury

Phil
10-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I'll be in Schaumburg for meetings Oct 19-20. As it ends up, I have a lot of 10/21 open and till 1pm Sat 10/22 open. Any Ryders in the area that I can visit with? I'll have a rental car and be staying near the Motorola campus.

Y Blue
10-11-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm not sure what is going on yet around Illinois/Wisconsin for Rydes that weekend, but Sny and I are right in Hoffman, and less than 15 minutes away from Motorola.

Phil
10-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Neat and under stood that a ryde may come up! I'll PM MY CELL #. There IS also the possibility that Mot may fill in some of my now open Friday between now & then.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

JJW SpyderRider
10-12-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm not sure what is going on yet around Illinois/Wisconsin for Rydes that weekend, but Sny and I are right in Hoffman, and less than 15 minutes away from Motorola.

Ruth I think the only ride will be the 4-state ride with jvickers. Please PM me with any details if you and Mike want to get together with Phil. Too bad we woundn't get to see all the mods on Phils RT it look very well done from other posts.

It looks like 0% chance for rain Saturday, maybe we can all get together for breakfast somewhere? It's great to meet other spyderlovers :chat: while traveling.

Phil
10-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Ruth I think the only ride will be the 4-state ride with jvickers. Please PM me with any details if you and Mike want to get together with Phil. Too bad we woundn't get to see all the mods on Phils RT it look very well done from other posts.

It looks like 0% chance for rain Saturday, maybe we can all get together for breakfast somewhere? It's great to meet other spyderlovers :chat: while traveling.

Possibility sounds great!! My flight out of ORD is at 3:35 so breakfast sounds great if that works.

Oh- I'd pack Darth if I could :) but TSA frowns on liquids over 3oz. Thanks for the compliment ;). Definitely be at SpyderFest.

JJW SpyderRider
10-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Possibility sounds great!! My flight out of ORD is at 3:35 so breakfast sounds great if that works.

Oh- I'd pack Darth if I could :) but TSA frowns on liquids over 3oz. Thanks for the compliment ;). Definitely be at SpyderFest.

Phil,
It sounds like Mr. Orange and I will be able to meet for breakfast. There is a restaurant that had some good reviews that I thought we could all meet :chat: at. Can we set a time of 8:30 to meet?

Maxfields Pancake & Waffle House
700 E Schaumburg Rd
(at Trails Dr)
Schaumburg, IL 60194

I have sent out an invitation to about 15 other riders in our group. There is a big 4 state ride this weekend but hope that some of the Chicago area members will be able to join us:chat:. Please PM me your contact info and I will contact you to confirm the details.

Phil
10-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Absolutely, 8:30 works. If you'd like- send an email- genesis@genesisworld.com . I'll PM and email my cell# to you. I'll absolutely meet at 8:30!!!

One requirement.... Breakfast for any SpyderLovers will be my treat!!!
can't wait to see everyone!!

Sny
10-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Ruth (Y-Blue) and I are nearby, we'll be there (NEXT Saturday, right Jeff? :D )

THIS Saturday, we're going to Richard Walkers for breakfast @8:30, anyone is welcome to join...

I believe Jeff and Mr Orange will be there but I'll let them answer for themselves... or maybe I won't...

IT'S FRIDAY! (:cus: work sucks) :doorag: :randomsmileythingy:

JJW SpyderRider
10-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Ruth (Y-Blue) and I are nearby, we'll be there (NEXT Saturday, right Jeff? :D )

THIS Saturday, we're going to Richard Walkers for breakfast @8:30, anyone is welcome to join...

I believe Jeff and Mr Orange will be there but I'll let them answer for themselves... or maybe I won't...

IT'S FRIDAY! (:cus: work sucks) :doorag: :randomsmileythingy:

I'll be at Richard Walkers Saturday the 15th :2thumbs:

I'll also be meeting with Phil on the 22nd at Maxfield's.

Phil
10-20-2011, 06:40 PM
At Lou Malnati's Pizza on Schaumburg at Roselle!!! Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.

Phil
10-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow @ 8:30 :chat: !!!!

I'll be the guy with the Tshirt that looks like this
<<<============

Phil
10-22-2011, 11:12 AM
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/CorporateGreen/General/BkfstInSchaumburg.jpg
Thanks to JJW SpyderRider, Sny and 3Pod for coming for a great visit! Suuuuure better than sitting in a hotel room:thumbup::thumbup:

JJW SpyderRider
10-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for breakfast :chat: Phil, It was great meeting you! It was a great day for a ride and to meet up fellow Spyderlovers. I hope you made it home safe.

Phil
10-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Home watching our Rangers lose and Texas Tech SLAMMING #3 OU.