PDA

View Full Version : Directions for the October Meet in Augusta

Ga Blue Knight
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Well it looks like it's going to be a great weekend but only if you find the "Carolina Ale House"!

If you are coming from the west heading east on I 20 get off on the "Walton Way" exit follow the winding exit lane until the traffic light. On your left you will see an O'Charlies Resturant. Go straight onto the Robert C. Daniels Jr Parkway (actually a short street inside of a shopping strip center!) about one half mile until you see the Carolina Ale House on the left.

If you are coming from the east heading west on I 20 get off on the "Walton Way / Bobbie Jones" exit and bear right onto the Walton Way lane and exit. Turn left at the intersection and you will see the Carolina Ale House on your right.

Sorry about the confusion but the Georgia Department of Traffic has been at work and separated the east exit from the west exit by about two miles!

Any questions please PM me for more traffic therapy.

If you have a GPS keep in mind these changes to the traffic flow are less than 6 months old

Ga Blue Knight
10-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Bumpity bump:popcorn:

Yol Bolsun
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
just a thought...

0800 Walton EMC
0830 Watkinsville
0902 Lexington
0930 Washington
1000 Thomson
1020 Harlem
1045 Augusta (Carolina Ale House)

or not (don't want to be TOO organized)

Ga Blue Knight
10-04-2011, 05:53 PM
That's a great Route YB. It's what I would do if I were riding in to Augusta. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Yol Bolsun
10-04-2011, 10:24 PM
That's a great Route YB. It's what I would do if I were riding in to Augusta. Looking forward to meeting you all!

It is basically the route you suggested, just wanted to avoid Athens. don'tcha know.