PDA

View Full Version : Meet

trucknrn
10-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Was sitting here thinking of a central spot that would make it possible for a group to meet for dinner and gabfest? since I have no idea where everybody is I am guessing the little rock area,but who knows? I am in Mayflower an Little rock is not the other side of the moon.

Was kinda nice to see all the spyders in Fayetteville an did get to visit a little tho I over slept and no ride.

someone want to wade in on trying to create a meet spot?

Dick:ani29:

docdoru
10-03-2011, 04:48 AM
:popcorn:

ArkTerry
10-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Being in Jonesboro, for a one day out and back excursion I am kinda limited to NE, North Central or Little Rock area meet ups, but you guys should do some Hot Springs, NW and West of Little Rock rides for sure since they are such nice places to ride. I think I am about the only Spdyerlover member from the Northeast area, so I will just have to try to come to wherever you guys have it if possible.

RoHo
10-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Dick,
If you are looking at maybe a Saturday luncheon, I'd try to get a few of the NW Arkansas riders to come down to Conway or Little Rock as a group. Make it soon, before the weather turns really cold!!:ohyea:

RoHo

FaranH
10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Chuck said he's planning a central Arkansas ride October 22 to meet in LR, ride to Hot Springs and then on to Mt Magazine (I think - or maybe it was Mena). I'm trying to clear my calendar so I can go, even if for only part of the day. Should be fun!:clap:

SPYDERPOPS
10-04-2011, 01:00 AM
It will be Mena on the 22nd. Leave LR and ride to Hot Springs to meet up with us.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.436684,-93.278006

trucknrn
10-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Was not so much thinking of the ride as the main part,but a ride sure would be fun at any time,the main thought was meeting gossiping seeing what others have done in mods an in general birds of a feather or in our case spyders!.

I for one enjoy seeing others, learn from them, meet friends I have not met yet.

The thought of finding a cross roads that would not be to far for some an close enough for the others was what I was thinking,so there you go i have seen the ingenuity of spyder riders an I am sure with some thought an a little curiosity we can have a fun with this.

Dick:ani29: