PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Lady rider looking for Lady riders in Missouri!

tamijacobs1963
09-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Hello Ladies, looking for some local lady riders. Getting aweful tired of the guy thing, time for a lady thing! Any Takers?
I'm from Richland MO, work on Ft. Leonard Wood and I love my bike! LOVE IT!!

Mo Lee
10-01-2011, 04:20 AM
I can think of at least 5 lady spyder ryders within 30 miles of Richland, however I think Bumblebee is the only one who frequents the forum. This area around Fort Leonard Wood is pretty much spyder infested.

tamijacobs1963
10-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Infested is the perfect discription. One day there was one and then there were dozens, lol. And you are where?

I can think of at least 5 lady spyder ryders within 30 miles of Richland, however I think Bumblebee is the only one who frequents the forum. This area around Fort Leonard Wood is pretty much spyder infested.

ThreeFeet
10-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Infested is the perfect discription. One day there was one and then there were dozens, lol. And you are where? Hey Tami wana ryde around some time soon. i am retired but have Mondays, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun to go putering. If you'd like to go some day let me know I could show you some of the roads south of 44. and some are really good twistys stuff. So pm or call 1-573-247-4073 if you get the answer machine it's cause I couldn't get to the fone fast enough!!! OR I pushed all the wrong buttons..............again!!!!!!! ThreeFeet. ( met at the Branson kick off at Cowtown Friday the 7th I'm the white haired old chubby biddy):roflblack::roflblack::clap: