PDA

View Full Version : Seal FloorBoards RT SM5 FINALLY HERE!!!

sealfloorboards
09-29-2011, 07:56 PM
It took all summer but it's finally ready, the long awaited RT SM5 DLX:clap:. It is available in both the standard RT and the RT Pup. The shift lever is what took so long. Special thanks to David in Mississippi for testing it on his RT and his input:bowdown:. My webmaster is out of town so the Free Freight Birthday Special will go until 10/3, when she returns and removes the Special. SAVE $45. AND GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW:2thumbs:.

Go to sealfloorboards.com Gallery for pictures of David's RT and the Products Page to see the kits and order. It JUST came on line. I have also included a photo of just the Shift Lever. It's just like the stock shifter but is extended to accommodate the FloorBoard. It's a simple matter of swapping Shift Levers:ohyea:. The rest is easy.

Many of you have waited, and waited, and waited patiently (well kind of):roflblack: since SpyderFest.. I have them in stock and ready to ship NOW! Thanks all for your patients, a lot of people were involved in this Shift Lever :chat:and it had to be right before I offered it.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
10-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Monday the 3rd is the final day of the Special:yikes:. Don't miss out:lecturef_smilie:

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com