PDA

View Full Version : New Spyders spotted near St. Paul, MN

Squadcarman
09-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Î have been spotting a few more Spyders around the area last week, a copper RS by Hugo, and today a blue RT in Vadnais Heights. It's good to see a few more "Rockstars". I'm a new owner myself and look forward to being a member of the Spyder community.

Paula(Butch2025)
09-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Î have been spotting a few more Spyders around the area last week, a copper RS by Hugo, and today a blue RT in Vadnais Heights. It's good to see a few more "Rockstars". I'm a new owner myself and look forward to being a member of the Spyder community.

Welcome! We are located up in North Branch, and have a RS custom painted a brandywine and black combo. What type of Spyder do you have?

A group of us are planning on a ride up to Ely this Sunday, if you would like to join us let me know, we'd love to meet you.

Also, if you are interested, we have a really cool t-shirt that we can order here on SpyderLovers for we Minnesotans! Check out CAT Specialties on the home pager here, under Chapter Shirts. We do need some more orders soon so that they can make them for us.

Keep an eye this MN forum for more info on rides and gatherings and again, Welcome!
--Paula

Squadcarman
09-29-2011, 09:00 PM
I was following your post last week about the ride from Mora to Cloquet and back. I was riding with friends around the Nisswa area last weekend. I can't make Ely this weekend but would love to meet you in the near future. My wife loves riding with. As for my Spyder it's a 2011 RTS Limited, no customizing yet.

Squadcarman
09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
p.s. Placed my order with Cats 2 weeks ago.

Paula(Butch2025)
09-29-2011, 10:13 PM
p.s. Placed my order with Cats 2 weeks ago.

:clap:Great, I hope we get enough orders to make this work!

bumblebeeyello
09-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome! We are located up in North Branch, and have a RS custom painted a brandywine and black combo. What type of Spyder do you have?

A group of us are planning on a ride up to Ely this Sunday, if you would like to join us let me know, we'd love to meet you.

Also, if you are interested, we have a really cool t-shirt that we can order here on SpyderLovers for we Minnesotans! Check out CAT Specialties on the home pager here, under Chapter Shirts. We do need some more orders soon so that they can make them for us.

Keep an eye this MN forum for more info on rides and gatherings and again, Welcome!
--Paula

Yes it is on, I know this is short notice but if you want to ride along call me, 608-359-8649, I live in Grantsburg, but we will probably leave from the Minnesota side of the river. The colors should be in there prime. So mark your calendars Sunday Oct 2nd (yep this sunday) and don't forget to call me.

bumblebeeyello

bumblebeeyello
09-30-2011, 10:40 AM

I have owned my Spyder since March 08, LOVE it! I ride to White Bear Lake 3 days a week for college, you can't miss me yellow with a yellow windshield. I am always waving at my 2 and 3 wheeled friends (like Will Rogers said "a stranger is just a friend I haven't met").:thumbup:

bumblebeeyello

Paula(Butch2025)
09-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey Squadcarman, are you a local LEO? If so we've probably seen you on 35! Just made the connection with your name here! Ya, I know not the most observant about that...usually I'm a lot quicker.
--Paula

SethO
09-30-2011, 09:24 PM
damn it I have to work this weekend, if you guys ran west I could meet you grandrapids or in effie on hwy 1.

Squadcarman
10-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Not a LEO, but my I do work with them. Our company builds police and emergency vehicles. Maybe BRP will let me rig a police Spyder some day......The business is located in Oakdale, right on Century Ave. Depending on my mood, I might ride 35e, Hwy 61,, or ride around the lakes to get there. Any way is good as long as I'm on my Spyder.
My service manager lives in North Branch.