PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Constituency cordially invites South Carolina Riders to Meet in Augusta

Yol Bolsun
09-29-2011, 09:26 AM
I have taken the liberty to copy much of OldandGrouchy's text...

"The Georgia Spyder Riders are going to have an informal get together in Augusta and would like to extend an invitation to our neighbors in South Carolina. Below are the details! Please feel free to join us there's plenty of room!

On October 22 we will meet for lunch (11:00 am) in Augusta at the Carolina Ale House located off of the Walton Way exit on I-20 East. The address is 203 Robert C. Daniels jr Parkway, Augusta and the phone is# 706 333-0019. No reservations needed and there is motorcycle parking right up against the outdoor seating area. When you get off on the exit turn right and the resturant is in the parking lot to your right.

After lunch we can do a short tour of downtown Augusta and the Old Confederate Powder Works and the Savannah River Canal winding up at the Can Am Dealer on Washington Road which just replaced most of their staff and wants to meet and greet us Spyder lovers. They said that they will do something special but I am not sure what."

Visit our October Meet in Augusta (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?33112-October-Meet-in-Augusta) thread to see current developments.