PDA

View Full Version : BEFORE SEAL FLOORBOARDS...WHAT?

sealfloorboards
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
I've had a number of people ask me what kind of sculpture I did before I retired and started Seal FloorBoards. I became a full time sculptor at age 27 in 1970. That was long before websites so I can't show you my early years as a Kenitic sculptor. For the past 21 years I have designed fountains, mostly fabricated copper. These were all commissions. By the time I officially retired in 2010, I had designed and installed approx 2,300. pieces around the world. I finally had to put my torch down because it became just too demanding on my physically. If you want to see some of my work, check out my website: dancingwatersfountains.com. It was a great run but I'm sooo happy to be on my new Spyder adventure and work with my very cool Spyder pals.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

ARtraveler
09-27-2011, 10:54 AM
:2thumbs:

SDM
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
I have seen your website and fountains before. You do (did) beautiful work!!!:clap:

tobor9
09-27-2011, 03:17 PM
maybe you can design a set of floorboards with water and lights:roflblack::roflblack:

sealfloorboards
09-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I think I'm too late. That particular FloorBoard involves rainy nights with lights reflect of the road:yikes:.