PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG Last Ride of the Year - Branson Oct 7-9, 2011, please sign

SpyderLady
09-22-2011, 05:46 PM
All,
We want to make sure we are aware of all those that will be joining us for the MOGANG's last ride of the year. Please sign below so we know who to expect. Thanks SpyderLady (Linda)
1. SpyderLady (Linda) - and
2. John - Paladent will meet MOGANG in Branson

3. Mary Brutcher and
4. Ed Brutcher - will meet MOGANG in Branson

5. Brenda (SpyderMonkey4?) - Cowtown

6 Starrider and
7. Missus Starrider - will be in Branson Saturday AM

8. Jim and
9. Linda (Gloryriders) will meet MOGANG in Branson

10. Steve Mac and
11. Connie - Cowtown

12. Spyderbitten (Mike &
13. Liz) - Cowtown

14. Spy and
15. Ruth - Cowtown

16. Babrwire - Cowtown

17. Bumblebee and
18. Bumblebee 1- and
19 Bumblebee 2 - Branson

20. Retiredsquid &
21. wife- Branson

22. Brenda &
23. Jeff (Orphans) - Cowtown

24. Len - Cowtown

25. Owens9fingers and
26. spiderwoman -- Branson

25.Tripod - Sunday morning breakfast

26.James Brutcher &
27.Ashley (Branson )

28. Aaron Clayton &
29. "DATE???"

30. Cliff and
31. Patty - Cowtown

32. Spydermonkey4's son &
33. wife - Cowtown

34. x Joe -Branson

35.Mexican (possible on Saturday) - Branson

36. Paula &
37. Steve - Cowtown

38. Shewhoprays &
39. SpyderDavison - Cowtown

40 - Curly - Cowtown

41. tamijacobs1963 - PU in

42. Three feet from cowtown to licking

43. Mike and
44. Hope Best (picking up in Huston)

Approximately 23 leaving from Cowtown as of 10/1 + 1 in Rolla
Rest will be in Branson at some point.

Spiderwoman
09-22-2011, 07:29 PM
OWENS9FINGER & SPIDERWOMAN.

Will see ya all in Branson.
:cheers:

Spyderal11
09-23-2011, 06:06 AM
We plan on meeting everyone Friday at Branson ( Carol and AL)

Tripod
09-23-2011, 02:47 PM
I'll be there for the brunch Sunday morning...10AM, right?

Tripod :thumbup:

Starrider
09-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Missus Starrider and I plan to meet you Sat for breakfast. She'll be on her Yellow Spyder me on my Silver V-Star.

pitbull
09-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks Linda for doing a great job on the list. Also Mary and Edds son James and his girlfriend Ashly will be riding there Spyder down as well. Keep up the great work and thanks everyone. This is mainly to know how many rooms we need to keep blocked, but more of a head count for dinner, again bro is buying you dinner and we ended up moving it to "shorty smalls" on the water at Branson landing! Great location and the landing will be hoping and a lot of fun. Thanks for posting on here.

pitbull
09-25-2011, 08:22 PM
2 more to add, Aaron Clayton from brp and his "Date" lol

spydermonkey4
09-26-2011, 07:58 PM
My son and his wife will be joining us for the ryde if this is OK. He bought a new HD this past weekend. Please let me know if they are anymore rooms avaliable. thanks can't wait until next weekend. See you all then.

SteveMac
09-26-2011, 08:18 PM
My son and his wife will be joining us for the ryde if this is OK. He bought a new HD this past weekend. Please let me know if they are anymore rooms avaliable. thanks can't wait until next weekend. See you all then.

Cool!

spydermonkey4
09-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Cool!
Steve, what time are you and connie leaving on Friday ? Since my son and his wife are going with us I am not going down early. I need to call cowtown and see if I can get a water bottle replaced on my spyder. I would like to have this done on Friday before we leave. I am so excited. Maybe we can ryde to Cuba together.

SteveMac
09-26-2011, 08:49 PM
Steve, what time are you and connie leaving on Friday ? Since my son and his wife are going with us I am not going down early. I need to call cowtown and see if I can get a water bottle replaced on my spyder. I would like to have this done on Friday before we leave. I am so excited. Maybe we can ryde to Cuba together.

We both took vac days. So I am flexible. Why don't you call Dan at Cowtown to see what time you need to be there. When you know what time you are needing to head out, let me know. We will meet you at the intersection of 72 and 21. We will leave here early enough to ride in with you all and still make your appointment time.

You can reply here, I check in regularly, or you can text me.

See you then!

pitbull
09-27-2011, 10:53 AM
My son and his wife will be joining us for the ryde if this is OK. He bought a new HD this past weekend. Please let me know if they are anymore rooms avaliable. thanks can't wait until next weekend. See you all then. Yes there should be some rooms in the keeter ceneter and the Goodmen center. Looking forward to it my self, its my Favorit ride of the year, we get to ride but also set down relax and just have fun together.....can't wait I need a break from me lol

pitbull
09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Cliff and Patty are comming to play along aswell, Cliff and patty Ride the Black RTS from Bourbon mo.
I'm not sure they are on here but I know they are comming along aswell.

SpyderLady
09-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Steve, what time are you and connie leaving on Friday ? Since my son and his wife are going with us I am not going down early. I need to call cowtown and see if I can get a water bottle replaced on my spyder. I would like to have this done on Friday before we leave. I am so excited. Maybe we can ryde to Cuba together. Please confirm you will not be meeting us in Sullivan. I am not sure if this is you Brenda or not. Thanks

xpeschon
09-27-2011, 01:19 PM
I have to work that day, yah I know, I do plan on being there but its gonna be late in the afternoon.. Hope to by there by 5:00 on Saturday...

X Joe

pitbull
09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I have to work that day, yah I know, I do plan on being there but its gonna be late in the afternoon.. Hope to by there by 5:00 on Saturday...

X Joe Joe the Keeter center is where we should be at 5pm that evening, dinner is a 6:30 at Shorty Smalls on the water, I do have to get them a head count 48hours in advance, hinse this list, are you bringing lisa with you??? we are all hoping, see ya there my brother.

retiredsquid
09-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Where the heck is the Keeter Center? We got to Branson at least once a month and I must not have paid much attention -- probably because my wife has been beating on the back of my head. Don't tell her I said that. bwahahahaha:roflblack:

SteveMac
09-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Where the heck is the Keeter Center? We got to Branson at least once a month and I must not have paid much attention -- probably because my wife has been beating on the back of my head. Don't tell her I said that. bwahahahaha:roflblack:

I don't know exactly where it is either. I plan on following Len's tail lights if I can keep them in sight..:yikes:

But here is a link to the Keeter Center. CLICK HERE (http://www.keetercenter.edu/)

Hope that helps! Looking forward to meeting you. Hope you have the graphic by then! :2thumbs:

pitbull
09-27-2011, 07:13 PM
College of the ozarks, it's in hollister mo it's on 65 next exit past Branson mo right on 65 east of Branson it's a very cool place kinda out on it's on. Just past Branson the get off at the next hollister exit make a right and trust me you can't miss it! And steve........ I'll go slow lol :-) but I will not like it hahaha

Starrider
09-27-2011, 07:26 PM
For those needing directions to the Keeter Center. If traveling south on Hwy. 65 in Branson continue South across Lake TaneyComo to the next exit. Stay to the right through the interchange then continue on to the next traffic light. You will see the Keeter Center ahead of you of to the right at that light. Throught the light, just as if you were entering College of the Ozarks, take a right into KC parking lot.

retiredsquid
09-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the info. I think I can find it now. :-)

I would be real surprised if the graphic is done by then. I just gave Pete the go ahead to make it for me. If he can get it here and I can get it applied next week it would be a real surprise for sure. I have my fingers crossed.

Now, if we can get Len to get BRP to make some serious upgrades for the 2013. More specifically in the world of onboard communications and blue tooth to cover the radio, iPod, etc. Factory option for Elka shocks would be nice, too.

Oops, sorry about getting off topic. See ya'll next Saturday! (Wife almost hit me when I told her we have to leave by 0630.) :roflblack:

Mexican
09-27-2011, 08:08 PM
I would love to go at least saturday, what do you guys do?
Is there a riding route already planned?
Points of interest?
Sorry about all the questions, i'm new at this!:f_spider:

SteveMac
09-27-2011, 08:25 PM
....And steve........ I'll go slow....

Now THAT is funny....!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SteveMac
09-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Please confirm you will not be meeting us in Sullivan. I am not sure if this is you Brenda or not. Thanks

Hey Linda,
SpyderMonkey4 is Brenda, and I just called her.

Connie and I were going to split a room with Brenda, and I thought those plans might have changed with her son coming along on the ride, but we are still splitting a room with her, and her son and his wife are getting their own room.

I also asked Brenda whether she was going to Silver Dollar City early with you guys or not. She said she will probably not go down early to Silver Dollar city, because she has to get Dan and the crew at Cowtown to replace the coolant bottle on her LTD that morning.

She just wanted to be sure you knew what was going on, so I told her I was logged on already and would reply to you for her.

See ya in Branson and have fun in Silver Dollar City!:thumbup:

SteveMac
09-27-2011, 08:47 PM
I would love to go at least saturday, what do you guys do?
Is there a riding route already planned?
Points of interest?
Sorry about all the questions, i'm new at this!:f_spider:

Come on brother. We would all like to meet ya!

We rYde and we eat. Then we rYde some more! Go Karts could be involved too. And eventually sit down and shoot the breeze. Good times. Oh, and ice cream is usually involved, so if you are lactose intolerant, then that could be an issue.
:roflblack::roflblack:

Mexican
09-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Come on brother. We would all like to meet ya!

We rYde and we eat. Then we rYde some more! Go Karts could be involved too. And eventually sit down and shoot the breeze. Good times. Oh, and ice cream is usually involved, so if you are lactose intolerant, then that could be an issue.
:roflblack::roflblack:
All that sounds like fun to me,i will try to make it
:doorag:

SpyderLady
09-28-2011, 08:45 AM
College of the ozarks, it's in hollister mo it's on 65 next exit past Branson mo right on 65 east of Branson it's a very cool place kinda out on it's on. Just past Branson the get off at the next hollister exit make a right and trust me you can't miss it! And steve........ I'll go slow lol :-) but I will not like it hahaha

Len, it's not that you need to go slow..... you just need to remember there are people following you and they don't always know where you are going.:shemademe_smilie::shemademe_smilie::shemade me_smilie::shemademe_smilie:

pitbull
09-28-2011, 09:29 AM
:yikes: LOL trust me I know that:thumbup: thats why we never make a turn with out the person behind you seeing:doorag: rule of thumb everyone ride there own ride but wait at in turns and no one tendes to get lost that way....If you go they will follow:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack: All good.....who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................:thumbup:
Len, it's not that you need to go slow..... you just need to remember there are people following you and they don't always know where you are going.:shemademe_smilie::shemademe_smilie::shemade me_smilie::shemademe_smilie:

SteveMac
09-28-2011, 09:37 AM
:.......who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................:thumbup:

Uh Oh. I am definitely coming up early now! For some reason a Heinz ketchup commercial just popped into my head. "Anticipation....!"

GloryRyders
09-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Maybe it's one of those 600HP motorcycles?:gaah::dontknow:

Mo Lee
09-28-2011, 06:02 PM
:yikes: LOL trust me I know that:thumbup: thats why we never make a turn with out the person behind you seeing:doorag: rule of thumb everyone ride there own ride but wait at in turns and no one tendes to get lost that way....If you go they will follow:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack: All good.....who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................:thumbup:
Could this be Len headed to Branson:roflblack::roflblack:33776

GloryRyders
09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Is that an 11 wheeler.........maybe this is the "secret" project that he has been working on:dontknow:

pitbull
09-28-2011, 08:06 PM
A weed wacker Vern a weed wacker!!!! Lol love it!!! Now who tipped you off????!!!!!
Could this be Len headed to Branson:roflblack::roflblack:33776

tamijacobs1963
09-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Update!

All,
We want to make sure we are aware of all those that will be joining us for the MOGANG's last ride of the year. Please sign below so we know who to expect. Thanks SpyderLady (Linda)
1. SpyderLady (Linda) - and
2. John - Paladent will meet MOGANG in Branson
3. Mary Brutcher and
4. Ed Brutcher - will meet MOGANG in Branson
5. Brenda (SpyderMonkey4?) - Cowtown
6 Starrider and
7. Missus Starrider - will be in Branson Saturday AM
8. Jim and
9. Linda (Gloryriders) will meet MOGANG in Branson
10. Steve Mac and
11. Connie - Cowtown
12. Spyderbitten (Mike &
13. Liz) - Cowtown
14. Spy and
15. Ruth - Cowtown
16. Babrwire - Cowtown
17. Bumblebee and
18. Bumblebee 1- and
19 Bumblebee 2 - Branson
20. Retiredsquid &
21. wife- Branson
22. Brenda &
23. Jeff (Orphans) - Cowtown
24. Len - Cowtown
25. Owens9fingers n
26. spiderwoman -- Branson
25. Carol and
26. Al - Branson
27. Tripod - Sunday morning breakfast
28. James Brutcher &
29. Ashley (not sure if Branson or Cowtown)
30. Aaron Clayton &
31. "DATE???"
32. Cliff and
33. Patty - Cowtown
34. Spydermonkey4's son &
35. wife - Cowtown
36. x Joe -Branson
37. Mexican (possible on Saturday) - Branson
38. TamiJacobs1963-Richland

Approximately 18 leaving from Cowtown as of 9/28
Rest will be in Branson at some point.

Changed numbering it was getting too hard to keep numbers straight.. LOL

curly
09-30-2011, 08:39 PM
I just confirmed my reservations at the Good center, so I'll be along for the ride as well.
will be at Cowtown friday noon or so.

Pigtails
09-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Hello Mogang riders. Is it too late for my husband and I to join your last ride of the year? I am a new Spyder RSS owner as of July of this year. I am loving it. Just took a 1250 mile ride around the outside border of Missouri two weeks ago for vacation and had a great time. Would like to join your ride next weekend. Please advise what we need to do. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.:ohyea:

SteveMac
09-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Hello Mogang riders. Is it too late for my husband and I to join your last ride of the year? I am a new Spyder RSS owner as of July of this year. I am loving it. Just took a 1250 mile ride around the outside border of Missouri two weeks ago for vacation and had a great time. Would like to join your ride next weekend. Please advise what we need to do. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.:ohyea:

Most have booked rooms at the Keeter center, info below. And most are meeting at Cowtown in Cuba MO on Friday October 7. So, it is pretty simple, having posted here, Linda will pick up your name and add it to the list, you may want to book a room. Then just show up at Cowtown and Ryde! :doorag:

Keeter Center Phone 417-239-1900
And here is the link
http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp (http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp)

pitbull
09-30-2011, 10:17 PM

Your more than welcome too, we leave Friday from cowtown about 3 or so having a Mogang BBQ first about noon then off to the mountains. Staying at college of the ozarks both nights, riding through the hills the dinner Saturday night at Texas land and cattle steakhouse on the waterfront then returning home Sunday morning. Your more than welcome to make the trip with us. Nice new ride!

pitbull
09-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Most have booked rooms at the Keeter center, info below. And most are meeting at Cowtown in Cuba MO on Friday October 7. So, it is pretty simple, having posted here, Linda will pick up your name and add it to the list, you may want to book a room. Then just show up at Cowtown and Ryde! :doorag:

Keeter Center Phone 417-239-1900
And here is the link
http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp (http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp)

Steve you rock!

SteveMac
09-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Steve you rock!

:thumbup::roflblack:

Man, I wish this were happening tomorrow. Heck, we are gonna have a mini-SpyderFest!
Hope BRP brings the American Express Card...No limit...:roflblack:

pitbull
09-30-2011, 10:27 PM
:thumbup::roflblack:

Man, I wish this were happening tomorrow. Heck, we are gonna have a mini-SpyderFest!
Hope BRP brings the American Express Card...No limit...:roflblack:

Love it steve, I wish it was too we'd be in the ozark mountains right...... Now! Lol ya this yearly ride to Branson could turn out to be a fun thing for sure. In less then a week it all goes down!

GloryRyders
10-01-2011, 06:29 AM
:yes:The more the merrier..............it's becomeing a traveling Spyderfest.:2thumbs:

Pigtails
10-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Your more than welcome too, we leave Friday from cowtown about 3 or so having a Mogang BBQ first about noon then off to the mountains. Staying at college of the ozarks both nights, riding through the hills the dinner Saturday night at Texas land and cattle steakhouse on the waterfront then returning home Sunday morning. Your more than welcome to make the trip with us. Nice new ride!Count us in, Paula and Scott. No rooms at th inn (college of the ozarks) for both nights, only for the 7th, so we will be staying elsewhere since we are familiar with Branson. We will leave from cowtown on Friday.

SpyderDavidson
10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Shewhoprays & SpiderDavidson have taken the time off and will meet in Cowtown.

Looking Forward to seeing you all again.

SpyderLady
10-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Can't wait..... wish I could leave in the morning:D:2excited:

This will be like the very first SpyderFest when we first started out (2010).... Everyone leaving from Cowtown.... be careful.... no speeding tickets!!!!!

tamijacobs1963
10-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I can't wait to go, it'll be my first ride with you guys and I am so excited I wish the 7th was here already!

On another note:

Also, I have a spare bed in my room just in case somene didn't get to book one.

SPYDERS RULE!!!

Mexican
10-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Can't wait..... wish I could leave in the morning:D:2excited:

.... be careful.... no speeding tickets!!!!!
Advise arrived too late, my wife got a $150 speeding tkt yesterday, lucky it was under 9 miles so it won't be on her record:opps:

pitbull
10-02-2011, 01:33 PM
I can't wait to go, it'll be my first ride with you guys and I am so excited I wish the 7th was here already!

On another note:

Also, I have a spare bed in my room just in case somene didn't get to book one.

SPYDERS RULE!!!

Tammy that more than kind of you to offer up. I'm ready to be in the ozarks myself just checked the Branson weather upper 70's and sunshine ALL weekend it's going to be perfect!

Questions
10-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Your more than welcome too, we leave Friday from cowtown about 3 or so having a Mogang BBQ first about noon then off to the mountains. Staying at college of the ozarks both nights, riding through the hills the dinner Saturday night at Texas land and cattle steakhouse on the waterfront then returning home Sunday morning. Your more than welcome to make the trip with us. Nice new ride!

We will be there by 1:30 or 2 instead of 3. Pattie getting off work by 12:30. See you then. Will leave car there. Trips sounds amazing.

pitbull
10-03-2011, 02:25 PM
That's great news cliff! We can roll alittle earlyer good deal! Great to see ya on the forms!!!!!!

ThreeFeet
10-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Well I will see ya'll at Cowtown and maybe ryde with ya to Licking but will have to jump off there and head home. Just got back from Wis. and money tight now. Sooo hope ya'll have a great time in Branson.

SteveMac
10-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Three days, 16 hours and 3 minutes until we leave Cowtown and head for Branson.
:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea: :spyder::spyder::spyder: :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Well, approximately....;)

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'll be rYding down to Branson on my new rear Elka shock for the RT. A Cowtown special edition of my very own! Thanks to Len and John from Elka!

SteveMac
10-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Not that I am counting down or anything, but ladies and gentlemen, we now have;
2 days, 6 hours, 53 minutes
OR
3293 minutes
OR
54 hours
Approximately of course ,,,,,,

Until we leave Cowtown heading for Branson. Just in case you wanted to know!!

GloryRyders
10-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Not counting down either, but we have only 22 hours until we leave................see everyone there:2thumbs:. Ryde safe! We're going to have a great weekend!

pitbull
10-05-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm ready now!!! It's been kinda funny I'm daily getting phone calls from folks calling to say they are coming to play in traffic with us!!!! can't wait!!!! Steve, i'm suprised you don't have a count down clock on your profile LOL!!!

retiredsquid
10-05-2011, 11:22 AM
We're looking forward to it and are praying for our Spyder to be out of the shop on Friday --- "parts are on order." :gaah:

Mo Lee
10-06-2011, 05:06 AM
Me and Lily plan on stopping by Cowtown just to see and wish everyone a good and safe trip before you depart. Hope to be there shortly after lunch but have some very important shopping to do first up near the City.:hun::doorag:

SpyderLady
10-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Just a wake up left and we will be on our way. Everyone have a safe trip and we will see u in Branson

pitbull
10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Me and Lily plan on stopping by Cowtown just to see and wish everyone a good and safe trip before you depart. Hope to be there shortly after lunch but have some very important shopping to do first up near the City.:hun::doorag: It's about time you piped on here Lee, we was looking for ya! Still going to be sad your not coming to play with us........but understand completly....shopping you say, hummm what might it be. Yes almost time to roll out:thumbup:

Mo Lee
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
It's about time you piped on here Lee, we was looking for ya! Still going to be sad your not coming to play with us........but understand completly....shopping you say, hummm what might it be. Yes almost time to roll out:thumbup:
Been kinda quiet, didn't want to fan the flames.:roflblack::doorag:

flamingobabe
10-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Y'all have fun...thought I might make it...but it's a no show for me......be safe.....play hard.....have fun....see y'all at Spyderfest

pitbull
10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Less than 24 hours and we will be setting in branson all hanging out!!! Tick tock tick tock!

2NFrnt
10-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Been kinda quiet, didn't want to fan the flames.:roflblack::doorag:

Mo Lee, you have been quiet, but you are not hiding under a rock like me!:hun:

Hope all the MoGang has a great time on the trip. Enjoy the rides and the visiting. Wish we could go, but there is next year....;)

pitbull
10-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Mo Lee, you have been quiet, but you are not hiding under a rock like me!:hun:

Hope all the MoGang has a great time on the trip. Enjoy the rides and the visiting. Wish we could go, but there is next year....;)

My vote, even thou it doesn't count for much is you and molee grab a set of bars and come with us!!!!!!!!!! I'd say please but then it would look like I was needy, lol. Sam your and the lovely miss caral, are formly requested to atleast be at the barbecue tomorrow, although no promises I'm not in charge of it....... So not sure the quality of the food, but do know the company will be first class!!!

pitbull
10-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Branson ride schedule! 12pm October 7th meet and greet at cowtown USA, followed by a barbecue in honor of the Mogang, come one come all, ride departure time for the ozarks 2:30pm headed for rolla mo headed south on 63 first fuel stop Huston mo. Picking up hwy 60 to 65 south in holister mo with several Spyder riders joing along the way. Final destination keeter center, at college of the ozarks in holster mo, for Parking lot bond fires with food and s'mores to be served along with drinks. Time from 7pm till we get tired of talking! Saturday October 8th will kick off with breakfast in the dinning hall in the keeter center from 7am to 9:30am. The ride will be headed south through the ozark moutains with the lunch destination of gastons for lunch on the white river just out side of flippen AR, at 12:30pm the return trip back to the college with several stops and water crossings along the way no rush, just the good old boys never meanen no harm. Back at the college at 5pm for clean up and regroup and headed for dinner from BRP and special thank yous and annocments about spyderfest on the Branson landing at 6:pm at Texas land and cattle company. Dinner from 6:15pm to 8:15 pm from there back to the keeter center for more hang out time with bond fires and good friends. Sunday October 9th breakfast at the keeter center from 8am to 10am then the return trip home with stops in springfield and lebona and Cuba mo. Final event for the gang after a great year and the kick off to the o so famous monthly spyderfest meetings...... See ya all there.

BumbleBee
10-07-2011, 06:49 AM
We will be there Saturday afternoon, see you all then :)

retiredsquid
10-07-2011, 01:19 PM
The service department at Bradford Marine in Springdale just called and said the TPS did not fix the problem and have ordered a new Throttle Body and do not expect it to arrive before next Wednesday. So, looks like we will not be ryding to Branson with ya'll tomorrow. :gaah:

I just wonder what CanAm does when someone is broke down on a trip. Do they just tell you to spend your entire vacation or whatever in a hotel going broke waiting for them to figure out the problem and try different parts via 2nd day air each try. :cus:

gypsie
10-07-2011, 07:42 PM
we rode all over Branson this afternoon and didn't see 1 spyder.....except the one we were on. oh well.....no big deal...

SteveMac
10-07-2011, 09:14 PM
we rode all over Branson this afternoon and didn't see 1 spyder.....except the one we were on. oh well.....no big deal...

Well there is about 30 here at the keeter center now. Come on over!!

SteveMac
10-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Uh,,,,
There may have been an incident that involved a fire truck arriving where the MoGang is staying. Details are sketchy at this time, but no one had to be bailed out of jail.

Yet.

Rumor has it that pics and video may surface soon.

And this is only the first night!

Mo Lee
10-08-2011, 04:55 AM
:gaah::popcorn:

2NFrnt
10-08-2011, 08:00 AM

I agree MoLee, we let the kids go play in the streets by themselves and what do they do....:yikes:....I knew they needed adult supervision....:shocked:

SteveMac
10-08-2011, 09:22 AM

More details to follow. But early reports indicate the a S'more lab was found at the scene.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6898fcb-5ca3-20ee.jpg

We will keep you updated as more details become available.

Mo Lee
10-08-2011, 08:45 PM
While you all are out partying in Branson, I just want you to know I was researching a Spyderfest ride. We did 200 miles today on the Valkyrie ride that is so crooked I got tired of turning and you hardly have to turn the handlebars on a two wheeler. Sorry I missed Branson however I did have a great day.

SteveMac
10-08-2011, 09:58 PM
While you all are out partying in Branson, I just want you to know I was researching a Spyderfest ride. We did 200 miles today on the Valkyrie ride that is so crooked I got tired of turning and you hardly have to turn the handlebars on a two wheeler. Sorry I missed Branson however I did have a great day.

That sounds good Lee.
We are having a great time, however I am not sure I can explain this.
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd0986-0d95-4e00.jpg

Or this
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd0986-0dd7-d5fe.jpg

SteveMac
10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Here is a video after we got off the flat bottom ferry boat that ported us across Bull Shoals Lake. We didn't quite get the "wave" down, but there were lots of Spyders! At one time during the day we had 35 gathered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8MpOsqETnE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tamijacobs1963
10-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Lyn, Loved the ride, it was fun and beautiful. I am so going to ride with you all again! Thanks for allowing me to join you!

retiredsquid
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Looks like we missed out on a good time. Looking forward to meeting many of ya'll at Spyderfest.

pitbull
10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
That sounds good Lee.
We are having a great time, however I am not sure I can explain this.

Or this
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd0986-0dd7-d5fe.jpg

I'm innocent I tell ya........ Crap, there's pictures...........photo shop I tell ya photo shop!

pitbull
10-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Lyn, Loved the ride, it was fun and beautiful. I am so going to ride with you all again! Thanks for allowing me to join you!

Thanks Tammy, it was great to have you along! Welcome to the gang! :thumbup:

pitbull
10-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!! Great riding, good food and even better people. Other than a few alleged incidents, it was an awesome weekend........ What the heck the alleged incidents were some of the best parts you can't buy that type of entertainment:thumbup::doorag:

SpyderLady
10-10-2011, 03:42 PM

Just gotta love it. Remember you promised to wear this for SpyderFest 2012...:ohyea::ohyea:roflmao

SpyderLady
10-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Me thinks we need to find another BULL cap. Looking more and more like this will be the style for Spyderfest 2012 :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SteveMac
10-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Me thinks we need to find another BULL cap. Looking more and more like this will be the style for Spyderfest 2012 :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:yikes: Now that's just not right. Not right at all.
That cap looks "udderly" ridiculous on me. Looks much better on Len!

[Edit]......Wait, that is a BULL cap. Never mind. Bad joke. :roflblack:

Y Blue
10-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Thank you all so much for a really great time. I met so many great new ryders. I really can't wait for spyderfest now.

Starrider
10-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks to all for a great ride. We look forward to getting better acqquainted with y'all.

pitbull
10-11-2011, 10:49 PM
:yikes: Now that's just not right. Not right at all.
That cap looks "udderly" ridiculous on me. Looks much better on Len!

[Edit]......Wait, that is a BULL cap. Never mind. Bad joke. :roflblack: there a hostile group Steve........ Note to us next time don't smile and pose for the picture like a couple of goof balls.........RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!:roflblack:

Thank you all so much for a really great time. I met so many great new ryders. I really can't wait for spyderfest now. had a great time with you too, thanks for taking the time out of your schedual to hang out with us:thumbup:

Thanks to all for a great ride. We look forward to getting better acqquainted with y'all.once again thanks for coming up! Great to have ya with us. :doorag:

tamijacobs1963
10-12-2011, 08:16 AM
That's a lonnnnnggggg line! But O so sweet to look at!

Trooper
10-12-2011, 09:58 AM
It sounds like a good time was had by all, and I am sorry I was not able to attend. It was Thanksgiving weekend up here in the Great White North and I had family plans that I could not miss, but I will definately be at Spyderfest in 2012.....with some goodies.;)

SteveMac
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
there a hostile group Steve........ Note to us next time don't smile and pose for the picture like a couple of goof balls.........RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!:roflblack:

I hear ya. Gonna be hard for me though. Goofball is in my DNA. You should meet my dad. Yikes!!!!!

GloryRyders
10-13-2011, 06:40 AM
I hear ya. Gonna be hard for me though. Goofball is in my DNA. You should meet my dad. Yikes!!!!!

Nothing wrong with being a "GOOFBALL"..............think of all the fun you would miss out on:joke:

Sny
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Was a nice vacation and it was great to meet some new friends. Thanks for having us!

I brought home some souvenirs to look at while waiting for April.

34675 :doorag:

pitbull
10-14-2011, 09:16 PM
It sounds like a good time was had by all, and I am sorry I was not able to attend. It was Thanksgiving weekend up here in the Great White North and I had family plans that I could not miss, but I will definately be at Spyderfest in 2012.....with some goodies.;)

Trooper your were missed, but well represented! I think there was more spyders with elkas than without and the ones that had them! Were very proud and happy with them!!!! Still would have loved to have you with us.

pitbull
10-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Was a nice vacation and it was great to meet some new friends. Thanks for having us!

I brought home some souvenirs to look at while waiting for April.

34675 :doorag:

Was great to have you and Ruth with us mike.