PDA

View Full Version : Georgia WHO?

Yol Bolsun
09-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Post any thought/suggestions for a GA Chapter name here. When we have a reasonable list, Mike (Hawk) or I will put up a poll and we will select the name that way. (I think)

Aside to Mike...How can we limit polling to Georgia members?

Hawk
09-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Below are the names from the other thread. If I missed any others, please reposts. Please, we would like more submissions as well, then we can do the poll. Or maybe we can gets votes by posting replies in a new thread once we have all the submissions. I propose we take submissions for a week or two.

Here are the suggested names so far:
Peach Ryders
TWO (Three Wheels Only)
TWOG (Georgia at the end)
Georgia Pryde

budman
09-18-2011, 11:58 AM
I think a good name for the ga. chapter would be ga. riders. you could also include a:spyder2:image in the middle to infer the GA.spyder RIDERS. would like to see some oval shaped imbroiderd patches on the front and some bigger ones on the back.

GASpyderLady
09-18-2011, 03:18 PM
I think a good name for the ga. chapter would be ga. riders. you could also include a:spyder2:image in the middle to infer the GA.spyder RIDERS. would like to see some oval shaped imbroiderd patches on the front and some bigger ones on the back.

To add to Budman:

I suggest Georgia Spyder Ryders (using the :spyder2:) whenever we can so Georgia :spyder2: Ryders. The Spyder kinda of reminds me of an upside down Honda WING emblem.

We could add a peach under the Spyder as if it is ryding or eating it...

Another thought is to use the peach similar to the GA state emblem and use the stem as a windshield and the fruit as a wheel.

Pennyrick
09-18-2011, 05:19 PM
I think keeping it simple is best.

Georgia :spyder2: Riders

(I'm not a big fan of misspelling the word riders)

DT

MarkLawson
09-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm with Double (or was it Trouble?)

Yol Bolsun
09-19-2011, 07:50 AM
Regardless of the final name, the name should be in write-able letters. Any :spyder2::f_spider::spyder:s can be used in a logo, patch or pictoral presentation. Why...because, I can't draw a spider or spyder for beans, I am not a graphically inclined artist.

Pennyrick
09-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Regardless of the final name, the name should be in write-able letters. Any :spyder2::f_spider::spyder:s can be used in a logo, patch or pictoral presentation. Why...because, I can't draw a spider or spyder for beans, I am not a graphically inclined artist.

Okay.

Georgia Spyder Riders

DT

MikeinGA
09-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Okay.

Georgia Spyder Riders

DT

Yes, keep the name simple. The logo should be cool. Like a round patch with Georgia on the top and Spyder Riders on the bottom. In the middle the outline of the state with a spyder web over the state and make it red,white, and blue. That's IMHO.

Mike:thumbup:

bruceofthebronx
09-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Peace, out.

Yol Bolsun
09-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Voting (polling) for Georgia Chapter has begun. (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?33113-Georgia-Chapter-Name-Vote-Poll)