PDA

View Full Version : Blue Willow Photos

Pennyrick
09-17-2011, 01:26 PM
We had eighteen bikes at the Blue Willow for lunch today. About a dozen went on a ride and they are probably still on the road.

Here are some early photos.

Pennyrick
09-17-2011, 01:29 PM
More photos.

MarkLawson
09-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Had an AWESOME time with many new friends today!

bruceofthebronx
09-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Great food, great people. Hope to c u all agin at the next meeting. Keith & Mark, thanks for putting this together.

Marilyn & Bruce

Pennyrick
09-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey Gang:

The book I mentioned that has maps and descriptions of motorcycle rides in North and Central Georgia, East Tennessee and North Carolina is called Motorcycle Adventures in the Southern Appalachians and is written by Hawk Hagebak.

We bought a copy at the Fort Yargo State Park in Winder but I would think any book store could get it.

Good seeing everyone today.

Regards,

Rick & Penny
(Double Trouble)

Yol Bolsun
09-17-2011, 07:21 PM
My thanks to all for making this a memorable event. Sooooo looking forward to our next meeting. If anyone has a suggestion for a meeting/ryde. Please feel free to shout out.

CJ/johnnyg
09-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Looks like you had a nice turn out. Its always nice to meet up with other :spyder2: and friends. Hope to see some pics from the ride.

MarkLawson
09-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Great food, great people. Hope to c u all agin at the next meeting. Keith & Mark, thanks for putting this together.

Marilyn & Bruce

Wish I could take the credit, but it was Mike ("Hawk") & Keith ("Yol Bolsun") who put this together.

MarkLawson
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
My thanks to all for making this a memorable event. Sooooo looking forward to our next meeting. If anyone has a suggestion for a meeting/ryde. Please feel free to shout out.

Blairsville this Saturday. Silver Fox & I were talking about meeting @ the QT on Indian Trail & I-85 @ 8:00 AM.

GASpyderLady
09-17-2011, 11:48 PM

My Shout out is the the NEW Spyder owner in your family. We knew you were taking a long time in the showroom while we were in the parking lot. So your wife is a new Spyder owner - Congratulations.

Thank you and Mark (Hawk) for getting this started - I look forward to see all of you on more wonderful rides like today.

sewnonnie
09-18-2011, 09:05 AM
My Shout out is the the NEW Spyder owner in your family. We knew you were taking a long time in the showroom while we were in the parking lot. So your wife is a new Spyder owner - Congratulations.

Thank you, Joan. I am very excited to be a Spyder OWNER. We plan to go to the school parking lot to practice with the manuel transmission. It has been a few years since I drove even a car with a stick shift.

My thanks also go to Judy for acting as secretary yesterday at our first meeting. Judy, do you want to do this all the time? if not, we can rotate it, since we want to be "casual, but organized".

Thanks to everyone that came out. I loved seeing so many Spyders together...and now I will be able to add one more. My yellow GS/RS will add a little color variety to our mostly Blue RT (so far) group.

sewnonnie
09-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Hey Gang:

The book I mentioned that has maps and descriptions of motorcycle rides in North and Central Georgia, East Tennessee and North Carolina is called Motorcycle Adventures in the Southern Appalachians and is written by Hawk Hagebak.

Rick & Penny
(Double Trouble)

We also have this book. We ordered it from Amazon and there are a few still in stock as well as listings for used ones.