PDA

View Full Version : WOW WOW WOW

murphybrown
09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
I just got my Thermo Firstgear suit that Bajaron advertised here on Spyderlovers.com......AMAZING quality...AMAZING price....AMAZING service....I have purchased my oil filter kits from Ron with great satisfaction...but was a little concerned since I like to "feel" & try on clothes...but Ron said follow the sizing chart...so I did and it fits perfect....Yep this is the deal of the year in my book...:clap:another Spyderlovers vendor gets Gold Star Status...Thanks Ron...

Some Guy
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Thank you Murph for reminding me! I need to contact Ron about one of those suits as well. It gets cold in Michigan (DUH!) and I'm sick of putting on all the layers I've been doing for the last 3 Spyder-winters here!

I too buy all my filters/seal kits from him. :thumbup:

warp10
09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
are those waterproof?

murphybrown
09-07-2011, 11:13 PM
are those waterproof?

Yes, WATERPROOF.....I live in cold country....but it gets cold long before the snow/ice hit (I don't ryde then)....but with my new suit I will be ryding a lot longer this fall/winter and much earlier come Spring....whooop Whooooop go Bajaron keep them great deals coming our way. Again thnaks.:clap:

SpyderGirl
09-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Good to know. Thanks!! :)

Lamonster
09-08-2011, 04:34 AM
are those waterproof?

The first time I used mine was in the rain and then snow in Flagstaff and they kept me warm and dry. It was like riding down the road in a warm sleeping bag. :thumbup:

xpeschon
09-08-2011, 05:02 AM
I must have missed this one.. At any rate I went to the spyderlovers homepage to look this up and clicked on Bajaron advertisement and it took me to a threat.. Could someone send a link or some information on prices and size or should I just contact Bajaron?? You out there Ron??

Thank you in advance.

X Joe

Bob Denman
09-08-2011, 06:44 AM
It was like riding down the road in a warm sleeping bag. :thumbup:
:shocked:That's sounds a bit too comfortable! I'd be falling asleep in traffic and making the front page of the newspaper! :yikes:
Oncd my Dakar jacket is worn out; and it's been one tough piece of armor, I'll be getting one of those suits... :thumbup:

BajaRon
09-08-2011, 09:52 AM
I must have missed this one.. At any rate I went to the spyderlovers homepage to look this up and clicked on Bajaron advertisement and it took me to a threat.. Could someone send a link or some information on prices and size or should I just contact Bajaron?? You out there Ron??

Thank you in advance.

X Joe

You can always reach me by email at fyredad@hotmail.com or you can PM me here. I try to check my PM's every day but email will usually get me quicker.

The Thermo is still $139.00 delivered. I hope this price will last through September but it could end any time.