PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Zulu to Bradford Marine in Springdale

retiredsquid
09-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Had my first DPS fault that put me into limp mode yesterday. We were coming off of the long hill between Carr Lane and Eagle Rock, Mo on Highway 86 when the problem popped up as we hit the bottom of the hill. Managed to reset the thing and get home.

This morning I called Terry Brown and told him what happened and he told me to bring it in and he would have the techs check it out as soon as I arrived. He wasn't kidding, two techs were ready for me as I pulled into the shop. They hooked BUDS up and Terry pulled up the latest updates. They performed Warranty Campaign 2011-7 and 2011-9. New grommets in the tupperware on the sides of the machine. Fixed the parking brake cable and installed a new spring for the brake. Also, discovered the air pump for the rear air suspension had been turned off by the computer and likely never been on. Darrel and Steve did a great job. Darrel has performed all of the work at Bradford and I trust his judgement.

They had me in and out in right at an hour.

Trust me, if I can hammer a dealership here, they also deserve a High-Five when they do good, too.

ARtraveler
09-06-2011, 04:17 PM
:2thumbs: Glad to hear your experience was a good one. We don't get many postings about them.