PDA

View Full Version : AMSOIL Where is it made? How is it Shipped? Who pays the Shipping?

Bad Dog6
09-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Recently one of the gentlemen that took advantage of my Free Trial Membership emailed me and asked me to cancel his membership. He thought it made more sense to buy it from someone closer and save the shipping.

In case there are more folks wondering the same thing, I thought I would take a minute to explain how the system works.

AMSOIL is made in Superior WI and Warehoused in the following locations:

Anchorage AK Columbus OH Chicago IL Dallas TX Lancaster PA Las Vegas NV
Portland OR Orlando FL Richmond VA Wichita KS.

There are only two ways to buy AMSOIL. Wholesale plus S&H and Local taxes or Retail plus S&H and Local Taxes. If you have taken advantage of my Free Trial Membership, I have Paid AMSOIL $10.00 out of my pocket to get you an account number that allows you to buy directly from AMSOIL wholesale.

When you order oil, using that account number I purchased for you, the oil does not come from ME In California; it is shipped, by AMSOIL, to you directly from the warehouse nearest to you.

If your next door neighbor was an AMSOIL dealer could you buy it from him at a better price.? NO in fact he might charge you the $10.00 for the Trial Membership plus S&H and local taxes.

Shipping. The ONLY way to avoid paying shipping is to go to the warehouse nearest to you and pick it. If you wish to do that, when you order, have the operator put your order on “Will Call” (meaning you will pick it up.) shipping charges are Standard UPS Ground Rates.

If anyone tells you that they will pay the shipping, it is a little “slight of hand”. All they have done is ad the shipping to the Suggested Retail. You are still paying the shipping one way or another.

Hope this clears things up and thank you all that have taken advantage of my offer. The Trial Memberships are still available by clicking on the AMSOIL Banner and , once on the web page, click on the flashing Trial Membership Banner and fill out the form, I will take it from there

Desert Spyder
09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
All I know is I recently went to amsoil and I am liking the results so far. My engine seems to be purring down the highway.

SpyderGirl
09-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I just recently started using AMSOIL in my RS and I am very happy with the results. Charlotte has over 40,500 miles and she is purring like a kitten using AMSOIL. I paid $122 and some change for a case which I received in one week that included shipping and tax from my local warehouse (I'm in the S.F. Bay Area).

I am very happy with my purchase and will buy again. You can't beat the quality for the price, PLUS... I get it delivered here at my house and I don't have to go to the store to pick it up.

Firefly
09-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Got a case too---- will try it out next weekend. :thumbup:

Wattsmyname
09-06-2011, 10:08 AM
That is a great offer on a great product, I started using Amsoil 15 years ago Kart Racing. Those little 100cc Yamaha motors turn 14,000 rpm and wear out rings often, Mike one of the clubs motor builders had a guy that raced every weekend, each time they pulled the head, the ring gap was within spec. This guy was using Amsoil, We had never heard of Amsoil but Mike finally decided that was the only thing different, his ring life was twice what we were getting. I get it from a Yamaha/Suzuki dealer where a relative works and use it in Weedeaters, Dirt Bikes & everything I own. My Spyder just had its 600 mile service recently, It will have Amsoil in it by 1500 miles for sure.

Desert Spyder
09-06-2011, 10:57 AM
I just recently started using AMSOIL in my RS and I am very happy with the results. Charlotte has over 40,500 miles and she is purring like a kitten using AMSOIL. I paid $122 and some change for a case which I received in one week that included shipping and tax from my local warehouse (I'm in the S.F. Bay Area).

I am very happy with my purchase and will buy again. You can't beat the quality for the price, PLUS... I get it delivered here at my house and I don't have to go to the store to pick it up.

Hey SpyderGirl! I see yesterday was your anniversary.