PDA

View Full Version : dealer

trucknrn
09-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Well I have been looking over the comments on dealers an I am sure some deserve there bad comments in the forums,but mine on Bradford has been nothing but good an believe me dealerships I have had some doozies,without a doubt Bradford has taken care of the few problems I have had and a couple were what was brp thinking type! so kudos to Bradford.

Dick
got fly?:ani29:

Marker
09-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Well I have been looking over the comments on dealers an I am sure some deserve there bad comments in the forums,but mine on Bradford has been nothing but good an believe me dealerships I have had some doozies,without a doubt Bradford has taken care of the few problems I have had and a couple were what was brp thinking type! so kudos to Bradford.

Dick
got fly?:ani29:

That's great to hear that you have a great dealer. My dealer is awesome too and his mechanics are top notch too things get fixed right the first time ! Having a great dealer that can fix spyder issues makes spyder ownership all that much more fun:thumbup:

acinpcola
09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
That's great to hear that you have a great dealer. My dealer is awesome too and his mechanics are top notch too things get fixed right the first time ! Having a great dealer that can fix spyder issues makes spyder ownership all that much more fun:thumbup:

:agree: The dealer I use over in Gulf Shores, AL. is great. Tis always nice to hear of good dealers so when traveling if something happens and you are close you can use the good ones.

Be Safe
AC:spyder2:

ARtraveler
09-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Good dealer postings are great. There is a forum thread that lists preferred dealers. Do a search and add your favorites.

D&J's#2
09-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Iv'e only delt with two Can Am Dealers; Bradford Marine here in N. Little Rock and the other was Rice Honda in Rapid Cit, SD (another story). Both were great as far as their service dept. goes, but I have got to say that Ryan and his man Troy have been fantastic with their problem solving and routine maint. Mr. Bradford has a great team back in his service and parts dept. Mr. Bradford could maybe see his way of reducing the price of an oil change though.