PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAL FLOORBOARDS

sealfloorboards
08-31-2011, 06:26 PM
One year old and growing like a weed. Last Aug. I filed my patent papers, pulled the trigger on my website, became a Sponsor on SpyderLovers held my breath and jumped in with both feet. What a ride the last 12 months have been. Thank you so much all of you who have supported me and those who have purchased Seal FloorBoards. There have been lots of great changes at Seal FloorBoards as well as a few goof-up's on my part. You all have been fantastic in working with me to help make a great product better, and work with me to correct my mistakes and work with me thru my growing pains.

The only way I can say thank you is by continuing to try and do my best and offer FREE SHIPPING on all Seal FloorBoards Products thru the month of Sept. Also, for you RT SM5 owners who have been so patient, I approved the final drawing on the RT Shift Lever and placed an order with my fab. shop for a small run Today. A week, maybe 10 days and I should be ready to ship.

Let's make Sept. the best month ever for Seal FloorBoards and you Spyder Lovers. There's still lots of good riding ahead this year.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

bruiser
08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Congrats and Happy Birthday. Waiting for the RT SM5 boards.

sealfloorboards
09-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Congrats and Happy Birthday. Waiting for the RT SM5 boards.

Hi Bruiser,

Please check my thread "Short Seal FloorBoards" for an update.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards