PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAL FLOORBOARDS

sealfloorboards
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM
One year old and growing like a weed:clap:. Last Aug. I filed my patent papers, pulled the trigger on my website, became a Sponsor on SpyderLovers and held my breath:yikes:. What a ride the last 12 months have been. Thank you so much all of you who have supported me and those who have purchased Seal FloorBoards:2thumbs:. There have been lots of great changes at Seal FloorBoards as well as a few goof-up's on my part. You all have been fantastic in working with me to help make a great product better, working with me to correct my mistakes and helping me thru my growing pains:thumbup:.

The only way I can say thank you is by continuing to try and do my best and offer FREE SHIPPING on all Seal FloorBoards Products thru the month of Sept:clap:. Also, for you RT SM5 owners who have been so patient, I approved the final drawing on the RT Shift Lever and placed an order with my fab. shop for a small run Today:2thumbs:. A week, maybe 10 days and I should be ready to ship:D. Let's make Sept. the best month ever for Seal FloorBoards and you :spyder2:Lovers. There's still lots of good riding ahead this year. I can't wait to see what the next 12 months will bring!

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Spyder Cat
08-31-2011, 08:12 PM
:congrats: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
And we wish you many many happy more miles and smiles! :2thumbs:

tofriendscreek
08-31-2011, 09:49 PM
John,
Congrats on your awesome year. Best regards for many great years ahead. Love my Seal Floorboards!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.041891,-88.769831
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
09-01-2011, 07:21 AM
:congrats: John! :2thumbs: Here's to many more years of providing qualtiy products for us! :thumbup:
(And many more miles and smiles for you and your Spyder!)

murphybrown
09-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Congrats John: :yes: Great guy, Great product, just a Great experience all around....still love, love, love my Seal Floorboards...closing in on 20k miles on Ms Spyder. If not before see you at Spyderfest...:clap:

sealfloorboards
09-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments and wishes:D. Murphy, my dear, have a great winter and ride safely with your three companions:thumbup:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Chick
09-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Happy Birthday and congrats on your first year! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sonrisa
09-02-2011, 09:13 AM
John,
What is the cost of the SM5 floor boards? Do you have any pics? Will we have to replace the existing shifter?
Thanks
George

sealfloorboards
09-02-2011, 11:31 AM
John,
What is the cost of the SM5 floor boards? Do you have any pics? Will we have to replace the existing shifter?
Thanks
George

Hi George,

Yes, the shifter is the whole key. The new one will mount and look like the original one but will be taller. The shifter will add $90. to the cost. The RT SM5 DLX will cost $615. That cost includes the shifter, modifying the Left FloorBoard and the extra shipping weight. My Fab. guy told me it will be about 2 weeks for the first run of shifters.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal FloorBoards

Dragonrider
09-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Congrats John - you've beaten the odds!! Hope the rest of 2011 treats you as well...

sealfloorboards
09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
John,
Congrats on your awesome year. Best regards for many great years ahead. Love my Seal Floorboards!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.041891,-88.769831
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend. It's always good to hear from a happy rider.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
09-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Congrats John - you've beaten the odds!! Hope the rest of 2011 treats you as well...

Thanks Bill. It looks like I;ll be going into the fall with a couple of new products. This is really fun.

Ride in comfort,

John,
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
09-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday and congrats on your first year! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Chick,

Have you received your floorboards yet?

John

sealfloorboards
09-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Check out my new Seal "Pups" FloorBoard. Free shipping applies to them also:clap:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards