PDA

View Full Version : Rear foot Pegs?

Dtryke
08-28-2011, 07:23 PM
My wife and I just finished our first 3 hour ride up and back from mount lemon in Tucson. 107 degrees in town, 80 on the mountain. Had a blast!!!

Here's the question. We've got an 09 SE5, Corbin seats and trunk. Got her back and bottom comfortable..... Just need something for the feet. What are the options available?? I could also use something more than the existing front pegs as well....

Thanks

Dtryke

NancysToy
08-28-2011, 07:30 PM
There are extensions available that can lower the RS passenger footpegs.

stutzmason
08-28-2011, 07:36 PM
I have the ISCI passenger floorboards on my 09 Phantom .... the wife and daughter love them ... they have a ton of room for their feet and the are very very solid..... plus if blocks the exhaust pipefrom their feet as well ..you can see them in the pics in my album on my profile

DocRags
08-29-2011, 09:15 AM
We have the floorboards that TricLED sells...very comfortable. :thumbup: They sell driver and passenger boards. (We just put almost 7000 miles on our bike this summer so I think I can say they've been tested well enough!) :D

3whlLefty
08-29-2011, 01:01 PM
I have the passenger foot peg extensions from Can Am. They work well and are very sturdy.

I have the SBFRacing floorboards for myself up front and I'm pretty happy with them. They don't require altering the brake pedal or any other stock parts. I was seriously thinking of getting a more custom seat before putting them on. Now I'm pretty comfy with my BRP comfort seat.

Give them a look.

qasamm
08-29-2011, 01:07 PM
If your considering adding the Corbin sidebags they will move the passenger pegs forward. It also adds leg rests behind the pegs (the outside of the bags). My wife likes the setup but she is not your typical size rider- 4'9".

bruceofthebronx
08-29-2011, 08:31 PM
I just added the Rivco boards(CanAm specific) and the 5" extensions, the lady loves them. Got the boards onEbay from Wilson Cycle, but the extensions are not shown, I called them.Their $$ includes shipping, great customer service.

currin20fan
08-30-2011, 07:54 AM
Will any of these floorboards work on the 2011 RT Limited?