PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Spyderfest

W.P. Millington
08-25-2011, 05:06 PM
WHERE AND WHEN Will be the 2012 Spyderfest?

ThreeFeet
08-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Spyderfest Cuba Mo 25 April 2012 to 29 April 2012 But you can come earlier if you want, and stay later if you want. Welcome to the best fest EVER!!!!:welcome::D

BikerDoc
08-25-2011, 05:48 PM
We had over 20 ryders from Florida attend last year.. I assume a sizeable group will be riding again in 2012

CJ/johnnyg
08-26-2011, 06:01 AM
WHERE AND WHEN Will be the 2012 Spyderfest?

Cuba Mo. April 25- 29, 2012 Well worth the ride. great fest and great roads to ride. We already Booked our room. They fill up fast. Hope to see you there.

Hawk
08-26-2011, 07:44 AM
We had over 20 ryders from Florida attend last year.. I assume a sizeable group will be riding again in 2012

Wow, Clermont. Brings back memories. We used to live in the big city of Mascotte!!! My daughter has a cheerleading scholarship in her name at South Lake HS. How do you guys ride up? Together in a group or straggle? Maybe a group of GA riders could meet ya on the way up!!

BikerDoc
08-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow, Clermont. Brings back memories. We used to live in the big city of Mascotte!!! My daughter has a cheerleading scholarship in her name at South Lake HS. How do you guys ride up? Together in a group or straggle? Maybe a group of GA riders could meet ya on the way up!!

Last year was in two groups - the sane group - rode up in two days picked up folks from Ala & TN on the way, _ GA would of course be welcome, rode back via GA.. and the insane group rode up in 17hours straight with no stops except for fuel... Would guess there might be as many as three groups this year since number of owners has grown substantially down here.. I will say hi to the Rainbow Grill in Mascotte for you...

fencepost
08-26-2011, 08:14 AM
We have Booked our room as well. As stated the room go fast. I have heard that the :spyder2: vendors will be on site at Cowtown this year which should be great for all who attend. :clap:

BajaRon
08-26-2011, 01:18 PM
... The Saga Continues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbNK8jhHS9w

johnnyg
08-26-2011, 07:46 PM
OH no :yikes: it begins again MR DOC wow he's got a nice title this time. I can't wait to hear from MR DOC on this one:yes: what ever happened to the other Huligan ? I know he made it back to Florida safe on his spyder. Did they arrest MR DOC in Reno is that why he doesn't have hie spYder anymore :banghead: :popcorn:

BajaRon
08-27-2011, 01:23 PM
OH no :yikes: it begins again MR DOC wow he's got a nice title this time. I can't wait to hear from MR DOC on this one:yes: what ever happened to the other Huligan ? I know he made it back to Florida safe on his spyder. Did they they arrest MR DOC in Reno is that why he doesn't have hie spYder anymore :banghead: :popcorn:

So many questions...

Will there be a Season 2? :popcorn:

Will Doc be able to stay clean during probation? :yikes:

How did Doc get out from under a 5 year sentence in just 4 months? :dontknow:

How did the Law finally catch up to the Dynamic (and very slippery) Duo? :gaah:

Why are Tennis Plaques hanging all over the court room? nojoke

Where is Forrest? :dontknow:

Is there something more to Forrest's dream life than we know? :thumbup:

Will the story line be any better this season? :banghead:

Will the B&T Show still be on the air? :chat:

It may all be coming soon to a Forum near you! ..... Or NOT! :spyder2:

ThreeFeet
08-27-2011, 02:41 PM
OMG HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes::D:lecturef_smilie:

MouthPiece
08-27-2011, 02:47 PM

Hal, you can bet your sweet bippy I will be this time.

Chris

BajaRon
08-27-2011, 03:04 PM
OMG HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes::D:lecturef_smilie:

Scary.... Isn't it!? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

BajaRon
08-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Just Checking In!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0J7faKl8yQ

Mo Lee
08-28-2011, 04:58 AM
Ron I look forward to every episode you come up with, Thank You!

johnnyg
08-28-2011, 05:53 AM
we'll be watching and waiting:cheers:

GloryRyders
08-28-2011, 05:58 AM
:clap::clap:Ron..........I love it when you have "nothing Better" to do!:2thumbs::D:D

SteveMac
08-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Love the pilot episode!
I was new to the site just before SpyderFest 2011, so I'll have to search for them.

Wow. New to the site early in 2011, now look at me all grown up and a "senior member" and all. I am so proud of me. . . Sniffle sniff sniff.

BumbleBee
08-28-2011, 11:25 AM
I will be starting to work on the Vendor Invitation List soon :thumbup:

We are booked from April 23-29th!

dol
08-28-2011, 12:41 PM
i send some things at the end of the year

I think to stay at candlewood , conny's place

rhansen309
08-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Where did you make reservations. Thanks.

We have Booked our room as well. As stated the room go fast. I have heard that the :spyder2: vendors will be on site at Cowtown this year which should be great for all who attend. :clap:

BajaRon
08-28-2011, 01:11 PM

This must be good news to Doc... He should be off Probation by then! :roflblack:

BajaRon
08-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Spyder Trek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ype5QeV0eDY

Desert Spyder
08-28-2011, 05:45 PM
I would like to come this year but I have a question about the schedule. I see it begins on a Wed and ends on a Sun. Is that correct. What is generally scheduled on those days?

BumbleBee
08-28-2011, 05:59 PM
This must be good news to Doc... He should be off Probation by then! :roflblack:

DOC better be coming, otherwise I will not talk to him no more :)

I would like to come this year but I have a question about the schedule. I see it begins on a Wed and ends on a Sun. Is that correct. What is generally scheduled on those days?

Would be great if you can come, many come in early, especially those who come from far.

That is correct. I will be there 2 days earlier, many Vendors come in a day or two earlier, so I can help get them setup and all.

Schedule is not out yet, we will have more info soon. Lamont will have the schedule up and running on the homepage, I am sure of :thumbup:

Paula(Butch2025)
08-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Just made our reservations for SpyderFest at the Super 8...recommend calling the motels rather than trying to book online. Online it said there were no available rooms for that weekend:yikes:...when I called and mentioned we were coming for SpyderFest (the magic word):D she asked if we stayed there last year (yes), gave her our name and shazam!:ohyea: we had a room! Yipee...now I just need to figure out how to get leave for those days!!!!
--Paula

SpyderAnn01
08-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Just made our reservations for SpyderFest at the Super 8...recommend calling the motels rather than trying to book online. Online it said there were no available rooms for that weekend:yikes:...when I called and mentioned we were coming for SpyderFest (the magic word):D she asked if we stayed there last year (yes), gave her our name and shazam!:ohyea: we had a room! Yipee...now I just need to figure out how to get leave for those days!!!!
--Paula

I think you might be looking a little pale and feverish you'll need to call in sick those days.

Paula(Butch2025)
08-28-2011, 06:45 PM
I think you might be looking a little pale and feverish you'll need to call in sick those days.

Yep, :barf:, I can feel it coming on now!!!

Bumblebee67
08-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Just made my reservations also at the Super 8 :clap:they were very friendly and prompt. Can't wait to go....just gotta figure out how to fit ALL my gear on my RS:yikes:.

JOESPY
08-29-2011, 12:03 PM

Thank you BumbleBee :thumbup:

Hawk
09-01-2011, 12:30 PM
What timeframe do you think the itenerary will be released? You think it will be similar to last year? Is there a link to last year's itenerary? Trying to get the vaca days scheduled and would like to know what's planned?

ISCI Billy
09-01-2011, 03:31 PM

So many good times with the Bumble Bee...

BumbleBee
09-01-2011, 03:43 PM
So many good times with the Bumble Bee...

So many more to look forward to next year, that means you better be here Billy :ohyea:

includes all of the rest of the ISCI Gang too :thumbup:

BumbleBee
09-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Just made my reservations also at the Super 8 :clap:they were very friendly and prompt. Can't wait to go....just gotta figure out how to fit ALL my gear on my RS:yikes:.

Time to get a Trailer!

We booked in Super 8 this time, we will be there all week :)

Thank you BumbleBee :thumbup:
Been a long time Joe, we sure had a good time, looking forward in seeing you again :ohyea:

Phil
09-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Bobbie, my bride, and I will be there. The PLAN is also to ryde in on Darth from Tyler, Tx! We're thinking it will be about 14 hours so we may split that into 2 days of ryde. Not sure yet where we'll stay, but... we WILL be there!:thumbup:

We'll need to get a trailer. Anyone know of a black 2010 RT-622 that has a good deal attached to it?

pitbull
09-01-2011, 04:13 PM
WOW spyderfest stuff already.......I'M SCARED....LOL nana let the PARTY BEGING!!!! first of the year we will release the schedual of events, similare to last year but not a dupicate by no means! We will shake up, and to, and change things abit to keep it not the same old same old! Just Happy people are willing to come back and play with us!

rogerb
09-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Keep the same schedule but cancel the TORNADOS. Those are scarry to us northerners.:2thumbs:

stillriding
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=the pitbull buggy;368526]WOW spyderfest stuff already.......I'M SCARED....LOL nana let the PARTY BEGING!!!! first of the year we will release the schedual of events, similare to last year but not a dupicate by no means! We will shake up, and to, and change things abit to keep it not the same old same old! Just Happy people are willing to come back and play with us!

Hey, you're a congenial host with a lot of nice toys to play with (or at least to look at).

pitbull
09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys, Ya I know on my race buggy theres a sticker that says team DUCK AND COVER LOL.....good times

RLS
09-02-2011, 01:29 PM
OK, so for those of us that missed last years Spyder Fest can anyone list hotels and phone numbers. I want to make my reservations early to ensure I'll have a place to stay. I'm thinking rooms may become a premium as time gets closer.

BajaRon
09-02-2011, 04:35 PM
OK, so for those of us that missed last years Spyder Fest can anyone list hotels and phone numbers. I want to make my reservations early to ensure I'll have a place to stay. I'm thinking rooms may become a premium as time gets closer.

I wouldn't worry about it... Hey! There's always the lawn!

SpyderAnn01
09-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Bob, the Super 8 is the main hotel and they have blocked all of their rooms for Spyderfest. Their phone number is 573-885-2087. Be sure to mention Spyderfest when you call. There is also a Best Western just down the street from the Super 8 and another chain hotel is across the expressway.

I didn't stay at the Super 8 last year but am staying there next time. It looks to be a newer hotel and everyone who stayed there liked it. We stayed at the Best Western which was fine. It is older than the Super 8 and is a single story motel so you can park right outside your door. The hotel across the expressway has an indoor pool.

SpyderAnn01
09-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I forgot one, the Wagon Wheel. Don't know what the rooms are like but it is the home of the Florida Hooligans.

GloryRyders
09-02-2011, 06:21 PM
The motel "across the expressway" is now called the Chateau Inn..........last year was a Motel 6 and the year before was a Holiday Inn Express.....they can't seem to make up their mind who they are:roflblack:. The phone number is 573-885-0100. They are accepting reseravations currently (mention Spyderfest) but they do not have the price set, at least they didn't last week when I called them. They indicated that they would notify me at a later date.

Spyderjockey
09-02-2011, 08:48 PM
The motel "across the expressway" is now called the Chateau Inn..........last year was a Motel 6 and the year before was a Holiday Inn Express.....they can't seem to make up their mind who they are:roflblack:. The phone number is 573-885-0100. They are accepting reseravations currently (mention Spyderfest) but they do not have the price set, at least they didn't last week when I called them. They indicated that they would notify me at a later date.

Just made our reseervation for Spyderfest 2012.......Had to cancel last year becaue of snowy weather in our area and tonadoes out that way. Hope we can make it this time!!

BajaRon
09-02-2011, 09:23 PM

We've got a ways to go. Who will they be by the time Spyderfest rolls around? Maybe we should start a pool!? :ohyea:

effgjamis
09-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I forgot one, the Wagon Wheel. Don't know what the rooms are like but it is the home of the Florida Hooligans.

Not this year.... was not happy with the teny tiny room, no place to put clothes, no hot water first night, etc, and actual charges at check out time as beign different than the reservation quote.... IMO ....will not go back..

ThreeFeet
09-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Just made my reservations also at the Super 8 :clap:they were very friendly and prompt. Can't wait to go....just gotta figure out how to fit ALL my gear on my RS:yikes:. Get a trailer!!!:D

BajaRon
09-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Get a trailer!!!:D

Or send a Sea-Tainer on ahead!

http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/nl-architects-container-tower.jpeg

SteveMac
09-02-2011, 10:47 PM

We are here at the Wagon Wheel tonight. Clean, hot water and yes tiny but we love it. I know there were some issues last year, but Connie was in the middle of a remodel so we gotta give her some slack being a small business owner and all. We will be staying here for Spyderfest for sure. Connie seems to have everything running smooth now.

SteveMac
09-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Not this year.... was not happy with the teny tiny room, no place to put clothes, no hot water first night, etc, and actual charges at check out time as beign different than the reservation quote.... IMO ....will not go back..

Aw. Come on Forrest. Much better now. Still teny tiny tho!!

ThreeFeet
09-03-2011, 09:34 PM
I forgot one, the Wagon Wheel. Don't know what the rooms are like but it is the home of the Florida Hooligans. The Wagon Wheel is a 50's style old fashioned motel. Small rooms so no place for a closet has hooks by the door. By putting in showers they had to get rid of the closet. Connie has been working at getting the place up to snuff with just she and a guy helping her. She's done a really good job of trying to keep it in the 50's or earlier. Just a really HOMEY place. :2thumbs:

S-Wood Newbie
09-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I just bought my 2011 :spyder:RT LTD in July:2thumbs: and this will be our first fest:thumbup:! Just booked at the Super 8. Hopefully the weather will be good in April:pray:. Chicago is a tad iffy,,,,,,,

JCSMOKE
09-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Is there a campground around there? and do we have to sign up for this someplace? and do spyderfest vergins have to do anything degrading? I'm not opposed to it but i just want to be prepared.:joke:

Tiny1
09-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Is there a campground around there? and do we have to sign up for this someplace? and do spyderfest vergins have to do anything degrading? I'm not opposed to it but i just want to be prepared.:joke:

:roflblack::clap:

SpyderLady
09-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Yes to campgrounds and sign ups. Once we have things firmed up we will be posting. For hotel and camping info pls check out last years spyderfest page

SpyderDen
09-04-2011, 10:35 PM

Got a banjo? :roflblack:

Desert Spyder
09-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Just made my reservations from April 24-28 at the St James Days Inn. The rates for a jacuzzi room were lower than Calif. After a 1700 mi ryde a jacuzzi sounds great. No offense but the reviews and pictures of the motel look more appealing than whats offered in Cuba. Its only a 15 minute drive down the road. It takes that long to cross the street in LA sometimes.

RLS
09-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Bob, the Super 8 is the main hotel and they have blocked all of their rooms for Spyderfest. Their phone number is 573-885-2087. Be sure to mention Spyderfest when you call. There is also a Best Western just down the street from the Super 8 and another chain hotel is across the expressway.

I didn't stay at the Super 8 last year but am staying there next time. It looks to be a newer hotel and everyone who stayed there liked it. We stayed at the Best Western which was fine. It is older than the Super 8 and is a single story motel so you can park right outside your door. The hotel across the expressway has an indoor pool.

Thanks Ann
I just got off the phone with the Motel 8 folks. Made our reservations for April 24-29. The lady told me the rooms were going fast. Glad I called when I did. We are looking forward to this.

murphybrown
09-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Debbie and crew are GREAT...stayed there last year and have my reservations for 2012 dates...yep rooms going fast for Spyderfest...

Y Rider
09-07-2011, 09:29 AM
We made our reservations at Wagon Wheel while we were in Cuba last weekend. Looks like they are going fast.

SteveMac
09-07-2011, 10:21 AM
We made our reservations at Wagon Wheel while we were in Cuba last weekend. Looks like they are going fast.

We are also at the Wagon Wheel.
Look forward to meeting you in 2012!

CaptRalph
09-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Just got the last 1st floor room at Super 8! Looking forward to seeing you all! ;)

tofriendscreek
09-07-2011, 12:32 PM
I appreciate the conveniences, the relative roominess and amenities of a "modern" motel or hotel, but for me there is just that extra special element of staying in a tastefully renovated place like the Wagon Wheel. It's a piece of history I enjoy. Connie has done an outstanding job in a short span of time. While in Cuba last weekend with Y Rider, Can Am Y, SteveMac, "ConnieMac" and all the others we had the pleasure of meeting, I made plans to stay there again in 2012. Wow, only 8 more months to wait. :shocked:

SteveMac
09-07-2011, 12:50 PM
While in Cuba last weekend with Y Rider and Can Am Y, I made plans to stay there again in 2012.

Dang it Mark we were there with you too. What are we? Chopped liver!?!
LOL!

tofriendscreek
09-07-2011, 02:14 PM
My humble apologies to those present yet unnamed. The edit above should satisy the "sugar and spice" duet. :roflblack:

Still learning names and faces. It was somewhat difficult to see through the sweat and heat of last weekend. :sour:

SteveMac
09-07-2011, 03:34 PM
My humble apologies to those present yet unnamed. The edit above should satisy the "sugar and spice" duet. :roflblack:

Still learning names and faces. It was somewhat difficult to see through the sweat and heat of last weekend. :sour:

I feel much better.
Thanks!!!!!
;-)

Smokinspyder
09-07-2011, 06:18 PM
I guess tomorrow i need to get ogg my lazy rear end and make my reservations for my first spyderfest !!!

RAYYOU
09-07-2011, 07:18 PM
We booked our room at The Wagon Wheel today. Cant wait for our first Spyder Fest.

rhansen309
09-07-2011, 08:02 PM
We are looking forward to our first spyderfest!! We made our reservations at the St. James Days Inn. Like someone else mentioned we like the modern places. Thanks.

Y Rider
09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
We are looking forward to our first spyderfest!! We made our reservations at the St. James Days Inn. Like someone else mentioned we like the modern places. Thanks.

I know what you mean. Last year we originally booked a room at the Baymont Inn in Sullivan. Glad we cancelled and booked a room at the Wagon Wheel. It would have been a pain running back and forth 18 miles between the hotel and Spyderfest activities. During our stay in Cuba, MO last weekend we stayed at the Best Western. It's really a decent place but we really like the atmosphere and location of the Wagon Wheel and it's only a short walk to Mo Hicks. :D

Y Rider
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
We are also at the Wagon Wheel.
Look forward to meeting you in 2012!

:hun: I thought we did meet at Cowtown before the ride. But maybe I was just delirious from the heat. :yikes:

Trickie Dick
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
We stayed at the Best Western last year and will be staying there again. I like the ground level rooms and parking in front of the room. No, it's not the newest motel but it was clean and the rooms are good sized with comfortable beds. Good breakfast too:thumbup: It also has a good trailer parking area if you trailer your spyder.

chickenhoose
09-07-2011, 09:48 PM
.If you can convince yrider to Ky lake next month we all could meet again at spyderfest. We have rooms spoken for at Shataue Inn. [ old Holiday Inn Express] You are about to convince me to switch locations. Can't wait till the 14th of Oct.

SteveMac
09-08-2011, 12:06 AM
:hun: I thought we did meet at Cowtown before the ride. But maybe I was just delirious from the heat. :yikes:

Ah yes. I remember now! I just didn't know your handle was Y Rider. Well, I look forward to seeing you again then! And for a longer time next time!

BajaRon
09-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Isn't it time to start a list of Who's coming and Who is staying Where?

The way people are jumping on this you'd think Spyderfest was next week!

Trickie Dick
09-08-2011, 08:57 AM

Good idea, Ron. Let's do it twice a year:yikes:

SpyderLady
09-08-2011, 01:14 PM

Hopefully Lamont will see this and start the thread. Wish SpyderFest was next week :2excited: Since everyone is already talking.... for those of you that were not able to make it last year..... Plan for it in 2012. :2thumbs::2thumbs: It will be a blast....

SteveMac
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Hopefully Lamont will see this and start the thread. Wish SpyderFest was next week :2excited: Since everyone is already talking.... for those of you that were not able to make it last year..... Plan for it in 2012. :2thumbs::2thumbs: It will be a blast....

Heck Linda, we can't have it next week. Haven't even had the first Gang meeting yet!!! LOL

Papa
09-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Good idea, Ron. Let's do it twice a year:yikes:

:clap: Great idea. We could just show up in Cuba, eat at Mo Hicks and visit with the MO Gang @ Cowtown.

tofriendscreek
09-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi, Al. Just an FYI. When I and others were in Cuba last weekend we learned that we weren't eating any of the fantastic BBQ at Mo Hicks. They had a fire :( and were told it would be awhile before they were up and operational again (30+ days). I was so looking forward to it. But, the place was being worked on all weekend. And it was HOT till Sunday!!!!

SteveMac
09-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi, Al. Just an FYI. When I and others were in Cuba last weekend we learned that we weren't eating any of the fantastic BBQ at Mo Hicks. They had a fire :( and were told it would be awhile before they were up and operational again (30+ days). I was so looking forward to it. But, the place was being worked on all weekend. And it was HOT till Sunday!!!!

It was only 105 degrees Mark,,,!
But Sunday was 30 degrees cooler?
Go figure. Missouri weather.

Papa
09-08-2011, 04:40 PM
I could deal with the 105 but no MO Hicks is unacceptable :lecturef_smilie:. When I was down there to pick up my trailer it was also in the 100's but I was able to eat lunch and dinner there. I guess we'll have to wait until the required "upgrades" are completed.

Good to hear from you Mark.....

BajaRon
09-08-2011, 05:01 PM
:clap: Great idea. We could just show up in Cuba, eat at Mo Hicks and visit with the MO Gang @ Cowtown.

Now you're talking! Ride in, say hello, take the Cowtown people out to lunch at Mo Hicks (for a change) go back to Cowtown and everyone buy something (call it 'Inventory Reduction'), say good-by and plan for April!

Blue Star
09-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Just made my reservations from April 24-28 at the St James Days Inn. The rates for a jacuzzi room were lower than Calif. After a 1700 mi ryde a jacuzzi sounds great. No offense but the reviews and pictures of the motel look more appealing than whats offered in Cuba. Its only a 15 minute drive down the road. It takes that long to cross the street in LA sometimes.

Made my reservations for the same time and place. Ready to have a fun time :2thumbs:

RAYYOU
09-08-2011, 06:02 PM
After making reservations yesterday with the Wagon Wheel we got a call today letting us know that the new girl had overbooked the Wagon Wheel for Spyder Fest. So we called Super 8 and was able to get a room.

GloryRyders
09-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Heck Linda, we can't have it next week. Haven't even had the first Gang meeting yet!!! LOL

:agree:.......Let's not push Spyderfest up to fast, first meeting isn't until November. Remember how much work it was last year to get it all planned out. :lecturef_smilie:Some well placed prayers would be needed if it was happening before April.

Y Rider
09-08-2011, 07:33 PM
After making reservations yesterday with the Wagon Wheel we got a call today letting us know that the new girl had overbooked the Wagon Wheel for Spyder Fest. So we called Super 8 and was able to get a room.

I got a call today from Connie too. Unfortunately the room we thought we had reserved while we were in Cuba last Saturday was already booked. Bummer. However we did get another room which was the same room we had last year.

pitbull
09-09-2011, 11:01 AM
OK OK this thread is pretty cool but scaring me a little too....na, you all know I live to make this stuff happen! Anyways We do have a fall activity its the big MOGANG Fall Branson mo ryde! We leave on friday afternoon the &th of October and head down to the Ozark Mountains for good riding, great food and even better hang out time be returning on the 9th right after breakfast staying at the keeter center. contacte dus for mor info Last big group ride of the year then on to spyderfest planning!!!!:D

recordingguy
09-09-2011, 11:41 AM

Can you find out the name and number for the hotel across form the Supper 8 that has the pool? Bob

GloryRyders
09-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Can you find out the name and number for the hotel across form the Supper 8 that has the pool? Bob

It is the Chateau Inn............573-885-0100. See you their for Spyderfest!

Glider3J
09-09-2011, 08:55 PM
I just reserved a room at the Super 8 for all 5 days. Nice lady working the desk. I am looking forward to the trip. My room in Rapid City was $250 a night. This will me a much less expensive trip.

clueless
09-28-2011, 12:16 PM
what rate did they give u at super 8? we booked weds nite to sunday am. assuming schedule same as 2011 syderfest... with signin and not much untilkickoff dinner weds night.

Glider3J
09-29-2011, 08:58 PM
If I remember correctly it is $55.80 per night.

countyhoosier
09-30-2011, 01:59 AM
I am thinking about going, but I ride a motorcycle, not a Spyder. Will it still be OK to come. We were in Cuba a few weeks ago for the Patriot Guard, but got rained out for the weekend. Hoping to get back there and actually be able to ride and enjoy it. There a some good roads to be ridden.

GloryRyders
09-30-2011, 06:14 AM
I am thinking about going, but I ride a motorcycle, not a Spyder. Will it still be OK to come. We were in Cuba a few weeks ago for the Patriot Guard, but got rained out for the weekend. Hoping to get back there and actually be able to ride and enjoy it. There a some good roads to be ridden.

All are welcome even though you might look a little out of place with two wheels:roflblack:

Hawk
09-30-2011, 06:33 AM

Just put these on (but only one so you won't look so out of place, :clap::roflblack:)

murphybrown
09-30-2011, 07:55 AM

ABSOLUTELY all welcome... BUT understand that Len at Cowtown makes a heck of a deal at Spyderfest time on Spyder's, so might want to start stashing a little cash!!!!! in case you can't resist...:roflblack::roflblack:

DJS
09-30-2011, 08:01 PM
oh oh told i got the last room at motel8,got lucky :ohyea::clap:

SpyderDen
09-30-2011, 08:05 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Just put these on (but only one so you won't look so out of place, :clap::roflblack:)

spyderbirds
09-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Booked our room at the Best Western starting Wednesday April 25, Look forward to meeting a lot of you!

Clair and Vicky

Trickie Dick
10-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Booked our room at the Best Western starting Wednesday April 25, Look forward to meeting a lot of you!

Clair and Vicky
We stayed there last year and will again in 2012. Nice clean room, comfortable bed and good breakfast. Park by your front door. What more can you ask. See ya there:clap:

unclegeezer
10-27-2011, 09:25 AM
First time at one of these events. Looking forward to meeting alot of new friends. Have room booked already.

murphybrown
10-27-2011, 09:30 AM
First time at one of these events. Looking forward to meeting alot of new friends. Have room booked already.
More the merrier...as the saying goes...awesome event and even more awesome folks...looking forward to meeting and greeting with you..:clap:

Tank
10-27-2011, 10:24 AM

where and when?

SteveMac
10-27-2011, 01:26 PM
where and when?

See my sig below!!!
(That is, if you are looking for Spyderfest dates. )

Phil
10-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Bad thing about TapaTalk- NO SIGS!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

SteveMac
10-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Bad thing about TapaTalk- NO SIGS!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

LOL. Sorry Phil.
SpyderFest Apr 25-29, 2012, See you there!