PDA

View Full Version : No more regular Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
08-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi all,

Due to the tremendous response to my new DLX Diamond Plate Seal FloorBoards I will no longer be offering the RT and RS models without the Diamond Plate Pads effective Sept. 1st. The DLX version is outselling the original 10 to 1. I'm doing this to continue to offer the best FloorBoards on the Market for the Can Am Spyder. If you still want the Original w/o the Diamond Pads you only have about a week to get your order in.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Y Rider
08-23-2011, 05:03 PM
John, have you ever concidered making a set of RT floorboards without the angled footrests up front? Basically the same board but cut off at the fold. This would allow RT owners with existing highway pegs to use your floorboard system. I really like your concept except the angled footrest is too close for my longer legs. If you had a set without the footrest section I could use my existing highway pegs and have the best of both worlds. :2thumbs:

Sny
08-24-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to just cut it off :)

sealfloorboards
08-28-2011, 02:08 PM
What an interesting idea, Does anyone else think it would work for them? Given enough interest I could certainly do something like that.

Rid in comfort,

John
Seal FlorBoards

Mayhem
08-28-2011, 04:21 PM
John, I got the diamond plate covers installed yesterday and they make a night and day difference in the appearance and functionality of these floorboards. I am going to put some black edge trim on tomorrow after a trip to the big city to autozone. I appreciate the prompt shipment and now, for a reasonable price I have floorboards that should last me for many years,

34fun
08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Sounds like they are going to look pretty cool. how about a pic tomorrow

fencepost
08-28-2011, 06:58 PM
John, are you going to be at Spyderfest next year? Brenda and I will be in early and doing some day rides again.