PDA

View Full Version : Performance Package #2

ryaleon
08-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Ok, first off let me start out by saying the Spyder is friggin' AWESOME!!

Does anyone here have any experience with customdynamics perfomance packages? They have caught my eye and I (ha, eye I) was just wanting to get the communitys input about them. The price seems good and all. Thanks in advanced my fellow spyder ryders.

Also how hard is it to install the two bros exhaust? seems pretty simple but I could be wrong.

Ga Blue Knight
08-23-2011, 05:14 AM
Two brothers exhaust install takes about 30 mins if you stop for a coke break. Very easy even a cave man can do it! Just follow instructions and take your time everything fit first time on my sons bike. I have a Hindle and it was also pretty simple.

Bob Denman
08-23-2011, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=ryaleon;364929]Ok, first off let me start out by saying the Spyder is friggin' AWESOME!!
Does anyone here have any experience with customdynamics perfomance packages?QUOTE]
:agree: Awesome is the the beginning of how to describe them! :thumbup: What's included in this performance package? Is it an RS "goodie" only?? :opps:

ryaleon
08-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Yes sir, I believe it's RS only. Or at least the exhaust portion is. The package includes dual two brothers, a performance air filter and juicebox premium i believe.