PDA

View Full Version : HA HA ... Mr. T (Teddy) has figured out how to use SpyderLovers

Mr.T
08-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Dave didnt think I was smart enough:lecturef_smilie: to learn how to do this, guess I showed him, HUH? :roflblack:

Ive watched him long enough & even tho I don't have those very usable opposable thumbs that y'all got, I found a bark-o-tap app for his Ipad, & here I am, ready to make history for all my fans to enjoy me :joke:

Y'all think I got it made, but believe me, if you had to deal with Dave 24/7 like I do, you'd be feel'n for me :lecturef_smilie:
Uh oh, speak of the Devil, here he comes, probably want'n to play fetch again (HoHum) but you watch, the rains over, I'll get him to take me a ryde, just you watch:D

Just wanted to let you all know, I'm Here on my own, so now he can't be hide'n all the good stuff from me anymore :2thumbs:

warp10
08-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Woof, woof arf grrr arf woof arf arf woof, switching to two legged language now Mr. Teddy. Way to go, keep him guessing on how you are posting :roflblack:

Questions
08-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Woof, woof arf grrr arf woof arf arf woof, switching to two legged language now Mr. Teddy. Way to go, keep him guessing on how you are posting :roflblack:

Teddy, is it true that you have not gotten Dave housebroken yet?

GloryRyders
08-22-2011, 05:26 AM
:2thumbs::welcome:............I knew that it was just a matter of time until you would join on your own:roflblack: Now if you can learn to use the can opener and drive the:spyder: RT you could live on your own and really have some fun.......woof woof :2thumbs:

Papa
08-22-2011, 09:09 AM
I guess that makes you the Top Dog here on SL.. :firstplace:

murphybrown
08-22-2011, 09:10 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: hey Teddy I am another human owned and controlled by my dog...BUT MurphyBrown DOES not get to look over my shoulder when on Syderlovers....this is one place I keep just for myself.....:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-22-2011, 10:05 AM
(Do you think that we should tell Teddy about the pictures of the "dates" that have been sent in for his approval?) :shocked: :roflblack: