PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Ride/Sealy/Sunday Morning

glynnk
08-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Don Messenger and I are going to Tony's restaurant in Sealy for breakfast tomorrow morning. Don mentioned "One of my favorite short rides for breakfast is Tony's Resturant in Sealy via FM 1458. From there, it is either a short ride back home or a good place to start a longer ride. Should anyone be interested in expanding the ride, a continuation on FM 1458, then to Simonton, Fulshear or Route 99 could be had. I guess it all would depend on the time and heat factor."

If you're interested, meet at the Sam's Club gas pumps (Fry Road and I-10) at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow morning (Sunday). KSU at 7:30. Post if you're planning on going.

Glynnk

glynnk
08-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Don Messenger and I are going to Tony's restaurant in Sealy for breakfast tomorrow morning. Don mentioned "One of my favorite short rides for breakfast is Tony's Resturant in Sealy via FM 1458. From there, it is either a short ride back home or a good place to start a longer ride. Should anyone be interested in expanding the ride, a continuation on FM 1458, then to Simonton, Fulshear or Route 99 could be had. I guess it all would depend on the time and heat factor."

If you're interested, meet at the Sam's Club gas pumps (Fry Road and I-10) at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow morning (Sunday). KSU at 7:30. Post if you're planning on going.

Glynnk
Tony's breakfast menu---

http://www.tonysfamilyrestaurant.com/index.html

glynnk
08-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Don--What a great ride this morning! I'd forgotten what a terrific road FM 1458 is....the breakfast for $4.95 at Tony's is outstanding. Got back in time to go to church, which made Dorris happy, so I'm batting a 1,000 today with the man upstairs and his motorcycle God cousin! LOL...enjoyed the fellowship and look forward to seeing you again

Glynnk