PDA

View Full Version : Group Ryde - Saturday, August 27th (Danville to Brown County)

SpyderGirl
08-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Looking for some ryders interested in taking a ride down to Brown County this coming Saturday, August 27th. My parents are new to the Spyder community and have a small group of MC riders that are planning a ride. They are looking to meet other Spyder owners in their area.

If you are interested in hooking up and going for a ride, meet at 124 Parkview Dr in Danville at 9AM on Saturday, August 27th. My parents names are Bob and Mickey.

Contact me or her if you have any questions.

Me: spydergirl47@gmail.com
Mickey: ayla11760@sbcglobal.net

Happy Spydering!!!

retread
08-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I'll try to be there, if I miss you, give me a route, I'll catch up.

john

Trickie Dick
08-20-2011, 07:29 PM
I can't make this one. Son is in town and we are going to the MotoGP qualifying. John, thanks for your call. I'll call you next week.

SpyderGirl
08-21-2011, 12:58 AM
I'll try to be there, if I miss you, give me a route, I'll catch up.

john

Sorry, I don't have a route and I don't know if they do either. You can e-mail my mom and ask her if there is an estimate of where they might be at any given time. My dad said something about stopping in Nashville.

retread
08-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Well, I tried, left at 7:30, got stuck in traffic (20 in a 50), waited half an hour for a train, got to the address at 9:30, already gone. S'okay, rode to N'ville, stopped and picked up a growler at my favorite micro brewery, visited some friends. Maybe next time.

john