PDA

View Full Version : HEY MOGANG

GloryRyders
08-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Just a head's up:lecturef_smilie:.............I have changed my user name (Jim3341) to "GloryRyders" since we have traded up to a 2011 RT Limited and have named it "Glory" since it is a "God story" how it all came about. Len will be shocked when he finds out, since it all happened while he was "vacationing" at Sturgis.:roflblack: Between Rick (persuasive) and Dan (prophetic), it just had to be. I hope that our RS will find a good home!:doorag:

See all of you for the September ryde with our new baby :spyder:!

Mo Lee
08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Congrats! Half the time I can't even remember my own name so I may take a while to remember your new name.:roflblack:

SteveMac
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Congrats!!
I know you will miss the red RS, but that limited will be very comfy for you both!! Yes it will take some time to get used to the new handle!!

Just a head's up:lecturef_smilie:.............I have changed my user name (Jim3341) to "GloryRyders" since we have traded up to a 2011 RT Limited and have named it "Glory" since it is a "God story" how it all came about. Len will be shocked when he finds out, since it all happened while he was "vacationing" at Sturgis.:roflblack: Between Rick (persuasive) and Dan (prophetic), it just had to be. I hope that our RS will find a good home!:doorag:

See all of you for the September ryde with our new baby :spyder:!

spydermonkey4
08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Steve and Connie thank you for letting me tag along Sat. Hope you made it home safe. Connie My cell phone # is 573-330-7998. I will see you on Sat. How about that Bikefest at lake of the Ozarks Sept. 17-20. Are you planning on going ?

Congrats!!
I know you will miss the red RS, but that limited will be very comfy for you both!! Yes it will take some time to get used to the new handle!!

BumbleBee
08-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Congrats on your RT :thumbup:

You know you through me off :lecturef_smilie:

SteveMac
08-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Brenda,
It was GREAT meeting you. Really glad you made it to the Camp Hope ride. It was hot, but fun! A couple hundred Harleys and our three Spyders....:thumbup: but we were welcomed by all and had a really great day. I am glad you will be joining the MoGang for the next rYde! Not to sure about the 17-20, but my guess is probably not because we had the Camp Hope ride this past weekend, the MoGang ride this coming weekend, then in October we have the Kentucky Lake ride and the big season ending MoGang Branson trip. Doesn't leave much time for honey-dos around here!

Connie and I were talking after we got home and both of us were so glad that we got to meet you on this trip. Looking forward to a lot of fun together! Remember to subscribe to the Missouri thread, so you will get all the updates...

Don't forget to let us know about the Branson Room!

SteveMac

Steve and Connie thank you for letting me tag along Sat. Hope you made it home safe. Connie My cell phone # is 573-330-7998. I will see you on Sat. How about that Bikefest at lake of the Ozarks Sept. 17-20. Are you planning on going ?

xpeschon
08-29-2011, 05:40 AM
"GloryRyders": Congrads, I'm sure you and your wife will LOVE the comfort of the RT verses the RS.. Enjoy.......

X-Joe

SpyderLady
08-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Really nice looking ride..... :congrats: