PDA

View Full Version : Time for a road trip....

RTaz
08-16-2011, 09:18 AM
Well since Devl and I couldn't make the ride last weekend :( (darn antibiotics) we decided to head north this week.:D Going up to the U.P. for a few days they say they paved the road from Grand Marais to Munising I guess we will check it out. I haven't been able to ride for over two weeks, so we better get some time on the two lanes.:thumbup:

Tiny1
08-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Well since Devl and I couldn't make the ride last weekend :( (darn antibiotics) we decided to head north this week.:D Going up to the U.P. for a few days they say they paved the road from Grand Marais to Munising I guess we will check it out. I haven't been able to ride for over two weeks, so we better get some time on the two lanes.:thumbup:

:clap:Ryde safe:doorag:

ARtraveler
08-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Sounds like a great ryde. Copper Harbor and painted rocks area are very beautiful.

SpyderAnn01
08-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Have fun and I hope this great weather holds out for you.

poorboy1942
08-16-2011, 12:57 PM

yes the road is open rode it in june on the gold wing. it is a peg drager. a beautiful ride.

have fun

bob

poorboy1942
08-16-2011, 01:05 PM

yes the road is open rode it in june on the gold wing. it is a peg drager. a beautiful ride.

have fun

bob

RTaz
08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Having a good time so far.............