PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Poplar Bluff this weekend

FaranH
08-15-2011, 08:52 PM
I know it's an early ride, but a group in our area called Bikers 4 Foster Kids is meeting at the Chick-fil-A in Searcy, AR at 6:30am (departing at 7:00am). A former foster child of some of our friends is having a hard time adjusting in life in Missouri. We want to show this young man our support and are riding up for lunch.

We'll stop twice on the way up (one stop will likely be in either Jonesboro or Paragould) and on the way back.

Let me know if you are interested - I'd love to meet some more Arkansas Spyder lovers and this young man loves Spyders!

D&J's#2
08-17-2011, 08:01 PM
We wouldn't be able to make the 7am start;:( we are south of Little Rock, but we would like to get with ya'll for a ryde sometime.:thumbup:

SteveMac
08-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Faran
We would love to meet you in poplar bluff. Not too far from our home.
Is this a Saturday rYde? And where could we meet in poplar bluff (or we might meet you a few miles south and rYde in with you). Also, you might post this link in the Missouri forum. Maybe we can get a few MOGANG folks to join in!!

I know it's an early ride, but a group in our area called Bikers 4 Foster Kids is meeting at the Chick-fil-A in Searcy, AR at 6:30am (departing at 7:00am). A former foster child of some of our friends is having a hard time adjusting in life in Missouri. We want to show this young man our support and are riding up for lunch.

We'll stop twice on the way up (one stop will likely be in either Jonesboro or Paragould) and on the way back.

Let me know if you are interested - I'd love to meet some more Arkansas Spyder lovers and this young man loves Spyders!

FaranH
08-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Faran
We would love to meet you in poplar bluff. Not too far from our home.
Is this a Saturday rYde? And where could we meet in poplar bluff (or we might meet you a few miles south and rYde in with you). Also, you might post this link in the Missouri forum. Maybe we can get a few MOGANG folks to join in!!

Good idea! I'll find out where we are actually having lunch and which route we are taking. Even if all we get to do is eat together, it would be great to meet up. Thanks!