PDA

View Full Version : No Spyder Rydin in central VA???

Doonie
08-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at? Can I get a roll call? Where u at in VA? I'm in Charles City which is located right between Richmond & Williamsburg.

spyder-dude
08-15-2011, 05:24 AM
I am located near Staunton, VA and always looking for guys to ride with as well. Just moved here a month ago and havent ridden to much but havent only seen one other spyder on route 81 highway.

mooneych
08-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Have had tons of work and a couple of issues w/ bike, but would like to ride down there with you guys sometime. Good riding over there!

Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at?

1VENOM
08-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I live in Vabch. Run down to Back Bay, Knox Island, Kill Devil Hills, once in awhile up to Williamsburg. Would like to run together sometime. My spyder is down with an electrical issue right now, so I'll be back asap. If you in this area, you can contact me @ 757-343-3986.
rod30590

Silverwolf
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
I also live in Virginia Beach, but I am having some issues with the spyder... I am taking it in to get the Oil pressure sensor replaced, and have a couple of other issues that have seemed to popped up when I did my 6K maintenance. :(

Ms. Pretti
08-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at? Can I get a roll call? Where u at in VA? I'm in Charles City which is located right between Richmond & Williamsburg.

Hi, Doonie, I am in Mechanicsville and got my 2011 Spyder RT (limited) 2 months ago but have already rode it to Jacksonville, Florida and back I love to ride. *Do you know other spyder riders in our area who love to ride. *I also ride two wheels, (harley). *Holla Back!:D

Doonie
08-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Hello all. Man, Va Beach and the northern Va area seems to be deep with spyders! Well Ms. Pretti I've only met 1 other spyder ryder and she was from Stafford. Met her in Mechanicsville sunday morning at the IHOP. I know there more around than just you & I lol. Honda House never has any RS models in stock so somebody has them! We need to meet up sometime. Everybody loves Buffalo Wild Wings lol. Anybody riding to the meet and greet in Fredricksburg this Sunday?

1VENOM
08-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Sundays are out for me. I have to be at work @ 1:30 am every Monday. Until I fix this wiring problem I won't be doing any riding, except in a cage:gaah:.
Rod

rwcpro
09-16-2011, 03:14 PM
hi,

we live in Moseley, 30 min from Richmond and would love to ride with other Spyder Riders as soon as our throttle body gets replaced. Bought 2011 RTS in April, even with all the problems we LOVE the thing anyway and are both climbing the walls to get it back..:yikes: keep us posted........

SpyderDon
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
I live in Gloucester County. I know there are other Spyder Owners in the County but have only met one and that was in Fredricksburg at the dealership before the ryde, he didn't ryde with us. Met a guy in the West Point area that owns 2, even tho we're close haven't gotten together for a ryde yet. Most of my weekends are taken up by rydes with the Legion Riders, supposed to ride today but my RTS is in the shop for the 3rd weekend. Bunch of Spyders with problems here, what's with that???

There seems to be interest in getting together, don't give up. I still want to ryde with fellow Spyder Owners.

Hollywood
09-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Doonie:

Hello and welcome to the form. Will be going on ride with other 2 wheels Sunday 18 Sept 2011 to Williamsburg, VA. Plan to have lunch at about 1200 hours at Capt George's Seafood Rest. So if you are in the area stop by.

Hollywood

Phantom888
09-17-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm driving down to meet up with spyder dude in Staunton, VA. I'm coming down in october between the 6th and the 9th. I would love to meet up with a group and go for a nice ride while I'm down.

Yfactor
09-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Am in Hopewell, VA ride a 2010 RT S SM5 PE 288 and son is on a 2010 RS SM5

Sweet Scacy
11-01-2011, 08:39 PM
In response to threads looking for Spyders or Ryders we have a new group of Spyder Ryders in Tidewater.Feel free to get meeting info @ Yahoo/groups.This month the meeting is at Pollards chicken in Va. Beach on thurs. November 3 at 6 p.m.

Sweet Scacy