PDA

View Full Version : adjusting drive belt

woodchuck
08-13-2011, 10:43 AM
I know this has been on here before but I didn't take advantage of the info before. What is the name of the tool that that is used to adjust the drive belt. The one that is put on the belt for vibration check.
I believe that napa sells them.:clap: Thanks for any info you can give me. Yesterday while riding on I-80 in PA at about 75MPH or higher I had a vibration.

Also, just wondering if any one has ever cut the pipe of your old muffler and had a straight pipe attached to the pipe that was cut off the muffler. If so, did it affect the the performance of the :spyder2: in any way.If it did,what did it do to the:spyder2:. I don't want to mess it up.

Thanks again

ataDude
08-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I know this has been on here before but I didn't take advantage of the info before. What is the name of the tool that that is used to adjust the drive belt. The one that is put on the belt for vibration check.

Kricket II... not the I.

fastfraser
08-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Straight pipe on the :spyder2: . Man that would be loud for sure, not sure if it would bugger things up though .:popcorn::popcorn:

woodchuck
08-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Straight pipe on the :spyder2: . Man that would be loud for sure, not sure if it would bugger things up though .:popcorn::popcorn:

My brother has a valkyrie with six straight pipes and when he starts his up he laughs at me and says this is what a motorcycle should sound like.