PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lansing Area Riders

michigal
08-11-2011, 10:07 PM
I am a female spyder ryder. My hubby has a Honda VTX1300R. We are always looking for someone to ride with. We are both young retirees, so our rides are not limited to the weekends. We prefer to ride the "back roads" and make stops in small towns along our route. If you would like to join us for ride, let me know.

NancysToy
08-12-2011, 07:29 AM
:welcome: We're in Battle Creek, and there are several owners in the central Michigan area, as well as elsewhere in the state. Right now a number of Michigan riders (and welcome out-of-state guests) are doing a 3 Great Lakes in 3 Great Days ride in the UP. Check this section of the forum for other Michigan activities from time to time. Nancy and I hope to meet you soon.

RTaz
08-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Devl and I are in Bridgeport, we are about 1hr away from Lansing, I am retired and Devon is how can I say this "between jobs" at the moment. I normally will post rides and events here on this forums. I have a Honda Valkyrie and Devl has a 08 Spyder. Feel free to come to anything I post also if you just feel like a ride just post a day or so ahead of time maybe we can meet up.

Some Guy
08-12-2011, 08:49 AM
:welcome:
I'm in Lansing and my S.O. lives in Holt, so I'm there often. PM me for more info.

I assume you bought your Spyder from Groves' in Mason (?). I got mine there 3 years ago. I had the first Spyder in Ingham county.

Mike

:thumbup:

medic 1
08-12-2011, 09:00 AM
:welcome: from the Flint area.

Littlebadwolf
08-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Jackson here...just gotta wait for the doc to clear me for riding after my surgery...Spyder riders in Michigan are good people....Watch the Michigan forum for rides...Usually something going on every weekend....Larry & Cindi

bitsy224m
09-19-2011, 01:05 PM
.;) HI I LIVE IN BELLEVUE AND LOVE TO RIDE THE BACK ROADS TOO......I RODE YESTERDAY TO HOWELL AND HELL...I AM ALSO RETIRED SO USUALLY CAN RIDE ANYTIME.....:spyder2:....I BOUGHT MY SPYDER THE END OF JULY....BUT GOT MINE IN HOLLAND,MI.....A WHITE RT LIMITED....HER NAME IS CHARLOTTE WEBB:ani29:

michigal
10-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks everyone for replying to my inquiry. Unfortunately, my elderly mother in law fell and broke her hip and due to complications following surgery, she is still in the hospital and we are spending most of our time with her. As a result, I haven't ridden my Sypder in over 5 weeks:(!!! But, I will definately check in here on a regular basis and hook up with some of you when my schedule permits it.

michigal
10-05-2011, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Some Guy;361460]:welcome:
I'm in Lansing and my S.O. lives in Holt, so I'm there often. PM me for more info.

I assume you bought your Spyder from Groves' in Mason (?). I got mine there 3 years ago. I had the first Spyder in Ingham county.

Mike

:thumbup:Nope, didn't buy ny Spyder at Groves as they didn't have any used ones in stock, actually bought mine at C & C Motorsports in Brighton. It's a bit of a drive for warranty service, but its a nice ride via Grand River. We do visit Groves often, tho, because my hubby has a Honda 1300 VTRX.

RLS
10-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi,
The next time you're in the Brighton area contact me and if we can we'll get together. We only live about 4 miles from C&C. Check out the Michigan posts regarding this weekends ride suggestions. If your mother feeling better we enjoy having you meet with some of us.
Bob