PDA

View Full Version : The Wife Loves It!!!

DESpyder
08-09-2011, 11:17 PM
I finally got a chance to take my wife for a ride on Saturday. We rode to the in-laws for a family dinner. When we got there the first thing she said, as she was getting off, was " I am ready to ryde some more". We ended up putting about 100 miles on the spyder that day. On Monday she was out shopping for her own helmet, as the one she wore was borrowed from a friend and didn't fit well. Today she asked if she could drive it. I may be fighting for seat time before too long!!

Yol Bolsun
08-09-2011, 11:18 PM
:2thumbs:

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderAnn01
08-09-2011, 11:20 PM
That's great! Start saving your money so you can buy her one of her own.

Saluda
08-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Had the wife on the Spyder for 4 (2 up, 2 back) hours on our last trip. She never would have done that when we had our motorcycle. Not a complaint and wasn't sore. She loves it.

TOPDOGJIM
08-10-2011, 04:54 AM
My wife never rode on a bike until I bought the Victory Vision. We put 7000 miles on last summer together. One would think nothing could make her happier. I was wrong, she loves the Spyder and does not miss the Vision at all. She just complains about her cup holder missing. Got one on order..

Bob Denman
08-10-2011, 06:54 AM
:thumbup: cool another possible 2 Spyder family! :thumbup:

:agree::spyder2::spyder::2thumbs:

SpyderDon
08-10-2011, 07:02 AM
My wife refused to ride on two wheels. She drove me to the dealer to pick-up our RT, as part of the deal I asked for and got helmets for both of us, just in case. When we got home she said "lets go for a ryde", I was shocked. We went to a local community college parking lot and she drove it but she's in no hurry to get her license....Yeah! She is joining the American Legion Riders with me and I think that's great.

dltang
08-10-2011, 07:52 AM
I finally got a chance to take my wife for a ride on Saturday. We rode to the in-laws for a family dinner. When we got there the first thing she said, as she was getting off, was " I am ready to ryde some more". We ended up putting about 100 miles on the spyder that day. On Monday she was out shopping for her own helmet, as the one she wore was borrowed from a friend and didn't fit well. Today she asked if she could drive it. I may be fighting for seat time before too long!!

I don't know about fighting for a seat but you may be buying another spyder...LOL

waytootall67
08-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Im going through the same thing here too, never wanted to ride and once I got her on it its all she can talk about.:clap:

ARtraveler
08-10-2011, 10:41 AM
The :spyder2: will give you many options to enjoy time together with the spouse. Enjoy :2thumbs:

hut1
08-10-2011, 03:35 PM
:thumbup: cool another possible 2 Spyder family! :thumbup:

:agree: I don't even have mine yet, but my wife, son, and daughter are already talking about a multi :spyder2: family! :yikes: My daughter (19 yrs. old) just passed her MSF beginners class this past weekend, and is itchin' to ride. No matter how much she whines or pouts, I'm not letting her anywhere near my vtx! :lecturef_smilie:

Dtryke
08-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Don't know about this..... I put my 78 year old mother on the back of mine!! Now she wants one. That's in addition to my wife planning two road trips in the future!! And I've only had it for 3 weeks. Waiting for the new seats and backrest to come in..... These things are great....

Desert Spyder
08-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Don't know about this..... I put my 78 year old mother on the back of mine!! Now she wants one. That's in addition to my wife planning two road trips in the future!! And I've only had it for 3 weeks. Waiting for the new seats and backrest to come in..... These things are great....

OMG!:yikes:

bullant12
08-10-2011, 04:36 PM

... and before long she would want her own :spyder2:... I know, I know... been there!!!:shocked:

:congrats: