PDA

View Full Version : Riding our new Spyder to Hell

hansensmomx2
08-09-2011, 08:03 PM
This Saturday we are riding our new Spyder to Hell, Michigan for a Heroes Run. We are riding in honor of my son. If you are in Michigan stop by. So far 2 of us Gold Star Families are riding our Spyers to Hell. I can't wait. We are taking the back roads, No highways for us yet. We are just beginners. :clap:

bjt
08-09-2011, 08:41 PM
We'll be up in the U.P. on Saturday but we've Spydered there before. I'm sure you'll have a good time. :2thumbs:

NancysToy
08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
We'll be at a car/bike show in the AM and Cruise-the Gut in the PM. We'll have to get to meet in person another day. PS, the road to Hell is a lot of fun. Nice choice for your first longer ride.

SpyderAnn01
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Have a great time.

mxz600
08-09-2011, 09:42 PM
This Saturday we are riding our new Spyder to Hell, Michigan for a Heroes Run. We are riding in honor of my son. If you are in Michigan stop by. So far 2 of us Gold Star Families are riding our Spyers to Hell. I can't wait. We are taking the back roads, No highways for us yet. We are just beginners. :clap:

:welcome: Never been to Hell. I know I'm going there some day.

Major spyder
08-09-2011, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=hansensmomx2;360412]This Saturday we are riding our new Spyder to Hell, Michigan for a Heroes Run. We are riding in honor of my son. If you are in Michigan stop by. So far 2 of us Gold Star Families are riding our Spyers to Hell. I can't wait. We are taking the back roads, No highways for us yet. We are just beginners. :clap:[/QUOTE

I am retired Military. and I am sorry for your loss. I sure you have a lot to be proud of in your Son. Enjoy your ride and celebrate his life and yours

Howard
Major, ret, USAF

hansensmomx2
08-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Thank you. Lets hope the rain holds up. Major, my husband is also ret. Air Force.:ohyea:

GI Jane
08-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Retired Army. I know your son is pleased with you honoring him this way. So very sorry for your loss.

warp10
08-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Very sorry for your loss, have a great trip :2thumbs:

medic 1
08-10-2011, 01:11 PM
There will be another Gold Star family riding their new 2010 silver RT by the name of Dennis and Teri Johnson look for them and mention who told ya. Good friends of ours from the Flint area. They lost their son Joe in 2010. It's an exclusive group that no one ever wanted to belong too but having contacts and friends from similar backgrounds help. Unfortunatly we can't make it Ann Marie is working and I have a prior engagement. Take care and ryde safe.. Bill

spydrluvr
08-10-2011, 02:31 PM

i was just there last week-end...enjoy the ryde...:thumbup:

dancogan
08-10-2011, 08:23 PM

Do you know what time you'll be arriving?

hansensmomx2
08-10-2011, 09:13 PM
There will be another Gold Star family riding their new 2010 silver RT by the name of Dennis and Teri Johnson look for them and mention who told ya. Good friends of ours from the Flint area. They lost their son Joe in 2010. It's an exclusive group that no one ever wanted to belong too but having contacts and friends from similar backgrounds help. Unfortunatly we can't make it Ann Marie is working and I have a prior engagement. Take care and ryde safe.. Bill Teri is a good friend of mine :2thumbs: and Rich likes Dennis. We saw them last Sunday. I will say hi to them from you Thank you

hansensmomx2
08-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Do you know what time you'll be arriving? It starts about 1pm I think we will be there around 12:30

hansensmomx2
08-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Thank you everone. Just hope the rain holds up. But my friend said just break it in so I guess we will. We got rain suits

dltang
08-10-2011, 11:30 PM
There is some great riding down that way. You will truly have a nice ride and good time. Sorry for the reason for you ride though. We will be on the U.P. ride this time around. Keep a watch on this forum for future gatherings though.