PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Ryde Up the North Shore

Paula(Butch2025)
08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
A few of us Minnesota SpyderLovers (and 2 Wisconsinites) got together to ryde up the North Shore of Lake Superior, to Hwy 1, then to Hwy 2, finally back to Cloquet for a picnic dinner are Bob & Cathy's house. It was a great day, even though we had to don our raingear towards they end. I think a group favorite stop was our first one at AeroStich in Duluth! --Paula

SpyderAnn01
08-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Joe wants to know if you got him a present?

Paula(Butch2025)
08-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Yes! I got him a cargo net for the back of MY spyder!!!! He needs to come and visit the mecca of cycle shops with us sometime!

I washed the spyder and shined her up. Tomorrow it goes in for a check up, to get cleared for the trip. And I'm partially packed!

Last night I had trouble falling asleep, just kept thinking about the fun riding by Lake Michigan and all the great photos I will stop to take. That's going to be a big adjustment for me...stopping to take photos. So I know I'll have plenty of breaks...I'll need to stop at both state lines too!

I just realized I'll be seeing you guys in just a couple of days! (you do have the right weekend now, right?!?!)

Get packing, see you soon. Paula

SpyderAnn01
08-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Very funny. We will have to make the trip there some day. Do you have my cell phone number? Call us if you have any trouble at all. I'll pack on Thursday right after I do laundry. We bought oil today to do changes on both machines.

Paula(Butch2025)
08-09-2011, 07:13 AM
I do have your cell number...I'll call when I get to St. Ignace to see where you all are at, then head on across the bridge.:ohyea::2excited:

SpyderAnn01
08-09-2011, 08:06 AM
I do have your cell number...I'll call when I get to St. Ignace to see where you all are at, then head on across the bridge.:ohyea::2excited: See you on Friday at the bridge.