PDA

View Full Version : BRP Promotions

Cooter
08-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know of any promotions, outside of the listed 3.9% financing? We contacted one dealer and they quoted us a $2000 factory rebate. Another dealer could not confirm or deny, but did not seem willing to get into the sandbox with us.

dave01
08-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Have not seen that rebate anywhere. I am looking on the internet right now. Nothing on BRP except the 3.9%

Bob Denman
08-08-2011, 02:01 PM
A $2000 factory rebate???... :2thumbs: Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Cooter
08-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Just as an FYI, I did speak with someone at BRP, and they said that there is a $500 to $1500 rebate IF the dealer chooses to use it. The individual that I spoke with did not find any $2000 rebate. I was hoping to have that extra $$$ for goodies, but we shall see.

pushrod243
08-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Just as an FYI, I did speak with someone at BRP, and they said that there is a $500 to $1500 rebate IF the dealer chooses to use it. The individual that I spoke with did not find any $2000 rebate. I was hoping to have that extra $$$ for goodies, but we shall see.

I just bought a 2011 RSS and I received the 3.9% financing and a $1000 rebate but to get both I had to give up 1 year of warranty??? My dealer is going to work something out possibly with extended warranty once the rebate $ comes in....I heard od one other guy in the Northwest that said he got a 2K rebate but thats not what they are offering in FL

stutzmason
08-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I am willing to bet that it is not a nationally announced rebate but rather dealer cash that is offered to the dealers from BRP to help them sweeten the deal and sell some units. The more of that cash that the dealer can hold onto, the more profit they put into their pockets. Some dealers will offer deals utilizing the entire amount so that they can simply move units. (volume heals all wounds mentality) Others will hold it back an only dip into it to make a deal happen. ( these guys depend on the public not being informed of the availability of these monies) I guess it will depend on which type of dealer you go to which will determine how much of this dealer cash you can get out of them. Make your best deal and then offer less if you feel confident, and talk to people who have purchased recently to get an idea of the purchasing climate in your area. And most of all, Best of luck on your new Spyder.

Marker
08-10-2011, 05:37 PM
http://brpultimateplayground.com/en-us/roadster-promotions.aspx

I got this in my e-mail today but found the USA version for our USA spyder ryders :thumbup:

Y Rider
08-10-2011, 05:42 PM
The BRP Yellow Tag Event advertises up to a $2000 rebate but not for Spyders.