PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pearl, MS

Sippi1
08-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Hiyas,

I currently do not own a spyder. :( I have never owned a motorcycle before. Balance isn't the best due to bum knee. Ridden quite a few 4-wheelers in my time. Saw one of these machines (was orbital blue, RT maybe) one morning between V'burg and Clinton. Knew right then and there I was getting one!!

I am getting deployed to AF for a few months and would hate to have her sitting in the garage without any TLC. So having to put my purchase on the back burner for now. Terribly depressing!! Getting all the footwork done in the mean time. Was hoping ya'll could give me your opinions on the dealerships and their technical staff here in MS. I have so far visited Jackson Motorsports here in Pearl. Very nice 2010 Red RS SE5 in there!! Friday, I head down to check out Hattiesburg Cycles and see their stock. From another post here I see there is a dealership in Natchez? I will have to check it out as well!

Many thanks for any input and hope to ride with ya'll in the future!

Sip

Tiny1
08-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Welcome aboard Sip.
I haven't been on here all that long but, I do know that you have come to right place for that enquiring mind that wants to know. You'll find everything here from soup to nuts. Especially the nuts.:roflblack: Awesome place to just shoot he bull or just listen to the bull.:2thumbs: Good luck on your purchase.

SpyderAnn01
08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Welcome!

ARtraveler
08-08-2011, 11:02 AM
:welcome:You have come to the right place for information. The locals will come on and give you the information on the dealerships. You also might do a search--I believe those dealers have been mentioned on the site.

bullant12
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
:welcome: Although I live up north from you, I come down to the Jackson MS area a couple of times a year for business. I knew there was a :spyder2: in Pearl but never saw websites or signs of a dealer. Where is it exactly? Is it stocked with :spyder2:s and accessories?

Thanks for serving our country too!29842

Sippi1
08-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome!:D

Jackson Motorsports is a smaller place off I-20 at the airport exit. Head towards the airport. Than a left on HWY 80. Short ways down the road on the left. Kind of hidden behind some trees till you pass it. Do a U-E in front of Hinds Comm College and drive on in.

They haven't started advertising spyders yet, they were waiting on football season. There are some accessories there now..fog lights, jackets, gloves, etc... I am guessing that their stock will increase within the next two months.

Sip