PDA

View Full Version : BEST Towing Service

Mr. White
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
I bought the BEST warranty when I bought my RT. I note is has an 800 number for emergency towing service. Has anyone used this service and your comments please.

:spyder2:

Yazz
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
We used it up in Canada. B.E.S.T. was good at finding BRP dealers, just not all of them worked of Spyders. Through word of mouth via phone calls found a place that worked on them and Spydee was towed there.

They pay for the first $200 of the towing fee, and the rest is on you. (At least that was the Canadian way.) When you're out in the middle of no-where, B.E.S.T. does come in handy. Would recommend AAA RV to cover any long distance towing.

dancogan
08-04-2011, 06:18 AM
Used it in West Glacier, MT. The first time I called I was on hold for probably 20 minutes. Then next time I needed them I called at about 5:30 am, got right through, and had a flatbed truck loading my Spyder and trailer about 30-40 minutes later.

BEST paid the first $200, I paid the balance of about $80. There was a $50 surcharge for calling the tow truck before 7 am.

ulflyer
08-04-2011, 06:19 AM
What did they use to haul the trike? Trailer or flatbed truck?

Yazz
08-04-2011, 08:28 AM
What did they use to haul the trike? Trailer or flatbed truck?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28019&d=1307584468

spyder3
08-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I bought the BEST warranty when I bought my RT. I note is has an 800 number for emergency towing service. Has anyone used this service and your comments please.

:spyder2:

Nothing like jinxing yourself Red....:roflblack:

FANG
08-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Have had to use it twice in the 3+ yrs I have had my :spyder2: . Has always been easy to use and the staff has been very helpful. towing companies have been top notch. No complaints at all with this service.

Mr. White
08-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Nothing like jinxing yourself Red....:roflblack:

I stole my second class Boy Scout badge... :ohyea:

Actually, I bought the BEST policy, but never read the paper I got from BRP. I looked at it and put the number in my cell and noticed the towing service. Just wondering....ya never know. Ha ha, I ride west Texas once in a while...I wonder if they would come get me at Redford, TX. when I am on my way to beautiful downtown Presidio?

Yazz
08-04-2011, 05:57 PM
I stole my second class Boy Scout badge... :ohyea:

Actually, I bought the BEST policy, but never read the paper I got from BRP. I looked at it and put the number in my cell and noticed the towing service. Just wondering....ya never know. Ha ha, I ride west Texas once in a while...I wonder if they would come get me at Redford, TX. when I am on my way to beautiful downtown Presidio?

Thought I was the only one with a checkered past. Got kicked out of Brownies. :ohyea:

-----

The good news is, where ever you are, they'll tow you to the nearest Spyder Dealership. You ride in the cab with the driver.

The bad news is, it might be in beautiful downtown Presidio.

The good new is, you can walk across the border and get some great tequila to while away the time.

The bad new is, if you don't have your passport, they won't let you back into the States. :helpsmilie:

NancysToy
08-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Thought I was the only one with a checkered past. Got kicked out of Brownies. :ohyea:.....
What a coincidence...so did I! :D

Mr. White
08-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Thought I was the only one with a checkered past. Got kicked out of Brownies. :ohyea:

-----

The good news is, where ever you are, they'll tow you to the nearest Spyder Dealership. You ride in the cab with the driver.

The bad news is, it might be in beautiful downtown Presidio.

The good new is, you can walk across the border and get some great tequila to while away the time.

The bad new is, if you don't have your passport, they won't let you back into the States. :helpsmilie:

Yazz, I ain't goin' across the border no more....on my last trip, they took my Glock and AK47 away from me. Me thinks I will stay on this side...ha ha

Havasu Rider
08-04-2011, 10:10 PM
The last time I went across the border they took away my Glock .45 and 3 magazines, but let me keep my two hand grenades.:roflblack:

Yazz
08-05-2011, 05:52 PM
What a coincidence...so did I! :D

Getting kicked out of the Brownies broke my heart. Bet it broke your heart too. :( :roflblack:

Yazz, I ain't goin' across the border no more....on my last trip, they took my Glock and AK47 away from me. Me thinks I will stay on this side...ha ha

The last time I went across the border they took away my Glock .45 and 3 magazines, but let me keep my two hand grenades.:roflblack:

Y'all must be pretty suspicious looking characters to have your rydes searched at the border. :doorag:

Declare you have an extra bottle of tequila, let them confiscate it, and go on your merry way. :2thumbs: