PDA

View Full Version : Site's looking good Lamont.

COOLMACHINE
07-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Site's looking good Lamont. Thank you and anybody else that has been helping you for all their hard work.

boborgera
07-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Works, very well for me, And I don't like change.:thumbup::thumbup:

stevedfive
07-31-2011, 06:20 PM
:thumbup:

Y Rider
07-31-2011, 07:01 PM
I really like the Media tab. Gives a quick link to videos. :thumbup:

Lamonster
07-31-2011, 07:11 PM
I think we are almost there. There are some things I don't like and there are some things I really like. All in all I know it was a good move. Now I can start to focus on getting ready for Sturgis. :doorag:

tobor9
07-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Looks great in Safari but still is messed up in Firefox,no big problem just wundering if it's some setting I can change to make it format to the page?

Lamonster
07-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Looks great in Safari but still is messed up in Firefox,no big problem just wundering if it's some setting I can change to make it format to the page?I'm using Firefox on a Mac and it looks fine to me. What's messed up?

spyder3
07-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Looks fine in safari and I just upgraded to Lion. Which of course i had to upgrade every piece of software i have to make the Lion upgrade work.:yikes: So, because i couldn't read much on here for a couple of days and was totally bored, I am blaming lamont for my upgrade fever:gaah:. :roflblack:

Oh, and i think the site looks great now, and seems to be faster also.

SpyderLady
08-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Lamont, great job. Suggestion, the smile list that appears on the right side of a post are so small I can hardly see them. If I open up the [more] they are just fine. Is there something I need to do to be able to see them without going to the [more]. Have fun in Sturgis!!

Lamonster
08-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Lamont, great job. Suggestion, the smile list that appears on the right side of a post are so small I can hardly see them. If I open up the [more] they are just fine. Is there something I need to do to be able to see them without going to the [more]. Have fun in Sturgis!!I made the rows four wide and that made most of them the right size but the really big ones like the welcome smiley is the same size as the others. There's really nothing I can do about that other than tell you to remember what they look like in the shrunk size when you go to use them or just use the more button. Sorry this is one of those things that changed that I don't really like. :mad:

tobor9
08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
lamont,not sure if it is a font issue or what, but the bottom of some lines of text are cut off like it's off the screen. It makes no differance how big or little I make it but I have not tried other fonts(Have many to try!) it's readable but looks clipped. works fine on safari so it don't matter,just odd?:hun:

Lamonster
08-01-2011, 10:02 AM
lamont,not sure if it is a font issue or what, but the bottom of some lines of text are cut off like it's off the screen. It makes no differance how big or little I make it but I have not tried other fonts(Have many to try!) it's readable but looks clipped. works fine on safari so it don't matter,just odd?:hun:Wish I knew what to tell you, it has to be a setting on your browser somewhere. :dontknow:

fleegeds
08-01-2011, 10:06 AM
:thumbup:

Raptor
08-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Yup, I like it. It's a much nicer look than the other format. I'm sure there are some things you will have to tune, but that is to be expected. I can't see all of the avatar pics, but that is fairly minor and probably something on my side. But I like it very much! :thumbup: