PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my Spyder!!!

DESpyder
07-30-2011, 07:17 PM
After almost two weeks of waiting patiently, I finally took possesion of my 2011 alloy orange/ matte black RS-S. I met the dealer at a halfway point this afternoon. He would have delivered it to my house free of charge because of the delay in getting it ready, but we couldn't get our schedules to match. Besides, I can't blame him for parts being damaged in shipping or at another shop. He has done everything in his power to make everything right, and given me his personal cell number if I have any issues. Now I have a serious problem though, and he can't help with this. I am sitting here at work, and I want to be out ryding!!

SpydherLuv
07-30-2011, 09:33 PM
:congrats: and :welcome:

hut1
07-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Congrats!:thumbup: What dealer did you purchase from?

Tiny1
07-30-2011, 09:34 PM
After almost two weeks of waiting patiently, I finally took possesion of my 2011 alloy orange/ matte black RS-S. I met the dealer at a halfway point this afternoon. He would have delivered it to my house free of charge because of the delay in getting it ready, but we couldn't get our schedules to match. Besides, I can't blame him for parts being damaged in shipping or at another shop. He has done everything in his power to make everything right, and given me his personal cell number if I have any issues. Now I have a serious problem though, and he can't help with this. I am sitting here at work, and I want to be out ryding!!

:congrats:

ARtraveler
07-30-2011, 09:35 PM
:welcome:and :congrats: on the new ryde.

Blue Star
07-30-2011, 09:38 PM

:congrats: on the new spyder, and finding a great dealer. I understand how you feel about being at work. The guys at work ask me why I don't ryde mine to work, and I tell them because I don't want to stop here (at work).

stormtrooper
07-30-2011, 09:41 PM
:congrats: Good luck and have fun with your new toy. :thumbup:

Ga Blue Knight
07-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Fantastic have fun and be safe! :congrats:

DESpyder
07-30-2011, 09:58 PM
I bought from J & J Powersports in Wilmington DE. I would recommend them to anyone in the area. From a service standpoint, I don't know yet. I will definitely be posting any good or bad experiences I have though.

Tx web rider
07-30-2011, 10:28 PM
:welcome:gratts on the new addition to the family :2thumbs:

CanAmMick
07-30-2011, 10:34 PM
:congrats: Your going to love it!!!

RydeOnThree
07-31-2011, 06:21 AM
:welcome: Enjoy the ride ... It's nice to hear when a dealer goes out of their way ... My dealer has been great also :thumbup:

dltang
07-31-2011, 08:53 AM
:welcome: & :congrats:

fispyder
07-31-2011, 08:59 AM
:congrats: on the :spyder: and Welcome