PDA

View Full Version : Temperature and instrument bars?

dshogman
07-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Is there somewhere that tells what each bar on the temperature guage equals in actual coolant temperature? And when does the fan kick on?
Thanks.

boborgera
07-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Is there somewhere that tells what each bar on the temperature guage equals in actual coolant temperature? And when does the fan kick on?
Thanks.

Yes, Lamont did a thread on that You'll have to do a search unless someone can direct you straight to it.:thumbup:

dshogman
07-29-2011, 01:20 PM
tried searching and all it does is come back to this post of mine. Maybe Search isn't going back in time before the upgrade???

BajaRon
07-29-2011, 01:54 PM
tried searching and all it does is come back to this post of mine. Maybe Search isn't going back in time before the upgrade???

Lamont is still putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. Everything is there but you can't get to all of it yet. He's working on it, believe me. He hates this worse than we do, and dreads it every time.

But if you don't do it before it needs fixing it will be even worse and you can lose it all if you wait too long. Hackers never sleep and sooner or later they start punching holes in older firewalls. Best to change tires while you still have air!

Hang in there and it will get better... Hopfully soon! At least we have something to complain about and somewhere to complain!

spyder3
07-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Lamont is still putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. Everything is there but you can't get to all of it yet. He's working on it, believe me. He hates this worse than we do, and dreads it every time.

But if you don't do it before it needs fixing it will be even worse and you can lose it all if you wait too long. Hackers never sleep and sooner or later they start punching holes in older firewalls. Best to change tires while you still have air!

Hang in there and it will get better... Hopfully soon! At least we have something to complain about and somewhere to complain!

And not one BRP complaint on the updated site!!!:roflblack:

boborgera
07-29-2011, 02:29 PM

I don't know much about computers, But this will help you;
Go to Lamonster's Album : Tech, page #4