PDA

View Full Version : Hand Scale now included in tensioner kits

capt.jim
07-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Just a short note to let everyone know that an Analog Hand Scale will now be included with all RS/GS and RT Tensioner Kits purchased by Spyderlovers members, at no additional cost.

MMcc
07-29-2011, 06:48 AM
I was an early purchaser of the tensioner for my 2008 GS. It really made a difference for me. I purchased a kriket as the dealer service could not use the sonic unit. I would like to buy your analog unit. Thanks Mike

capt.jim
07-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello Mike, Your dealer should still be able to check your static tension by pulling the idler pulley away from the belt. The scale I'm including is made by Berkley, it's an analog dial scale, 0-50 lb., easy to read, adjustment to zero it out, no batteries, and sold at WALMART! For anyone that doesn't have a Walmart conveniently located or can't find one in the store, not sure if Walmart carries the same product line across the U.S., I will send them one free of charge, excluding shipping, which is probably twice what the scale itself costs.

canam9
07-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks Jim. Very nice. Here in Colorado Wallyworld stock's these, I got one to check the tongue wight on my trailer. Cheers!:ani29: