PDA

View Full Version : Dinner w/Cat & Vaughn in Grants Pass

Dragonrider
07-26-2011, 12:16 PM
I know that no one wants to ride with us early birds - we will be on the road to SITR by 0730 - going the LONG way to Grants Pass. I know that John is leaving later, and probably going down I 5 - who else is going to join us in Grants Pass for dinner on the 1st???

We're going down 199 on the 2nd, and Cat has suggested some back roads in that area to "extend the riding pleasure" -

Let us know, so we can assure dinner space..

RetiredCGRider
07-28-2011, 10:34 PM
So your leaving early, but what's this about the 1st? Our group will be there on the 1st.

Were leaving Wilsonville at 9am.

George

Dragonrider
07-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Cat & Vaughn are hosting a dinner (NOT paying for it), in Grants Pass the evening of the 1st - then leading through the backroads to Eureka on the 2nd. All are welcome. I'm going to call Cat this evening and get the restaurant location, which I'll post.

Jim (Boise), Ken (who will be departing in Bend), and I will depart Tualatin at 0730 for Bend - then on to Crater Lake, and on to Grants Pass (370 miles). We should be in Bend by 9…..

Spyder Cat
07-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Since there are 2 groups (so far) passing thru Grants Pass, we're also getting together for dinner on Sunday (31st) evening.
If anyone else is passing thru at another time, I hope you'll let us know.... we'd sure like to get together . . . or at least wave and say Hi!
:thumbup: