PDA

View Full Version : Current MA ryders South of Boston?

markjperry
07-26-2011, 10:14 AM
I and a number of others recently purchased these awesome Spyders at Bob's Ski-Doo in Easton. I'm hoping that there can be a current roll call in the area to possibly meet up & ride. Mark in Canton

ryesspyder
08-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I'v been lurking for the past month. I live in Carver and would like to connect with other riders when I buy a Spyder, probably in the fall. My question is: Who's the best Spyder dealer in MA? Bob's skidoo is the closet, but I would travel to find the right dealer.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

markjperry
08-10-2011, 12:09 AM
I'v been lurking for the past month. I live in Carver and would like to connect with other riders when I buy a Spyder, probably in the fall. My question is: Who's the best Spyder dealer in MA? Bob's skidoo is the closet, but I would travel to find the right dealer.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Bobs is a great dealer. Very knowledgable and moves quite a few units. The staff and technicians are highly trained and super helpful. Nothing negative to say. Definitely call Bob and get down there to buy one. I know he has sold to people down on the cape. Any questions please feel free to email me markjperry@Comcast.net

ryesspyder
08-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the response,guys!

It's nice to hear that Bob's is a good dealer. My wife and I will set up a demo ride in the next couple of weeks and I'let you know how we make out. Do you think we should wait for the 2012's?

best regards,

Rick

mastertek2000
03-21-2012, 06:04 PM
E. Freetown here