PDA

View Full Version : Spyders on Parade

Paula(Butch2025)
07-23-2011, 10:01 PM
We had four Spyders show up for the Kanabec County Fair Parade today. Mother Nature tried her best to stop the parade, but as the saying goes: "The parade must go one!" and it did. The sun came out just in time for the parade to start.

Besides Butch and I, Mike (MMcc), Bob & Cathy (bobbobtar), and Robin & Ed (BeeBeeSpyder) braved the rain to come ryde in the parade, along with Caswell's mechanic, Matt, who rode Les's pretty red RT pulling a trailer.

It was great to hear all the comments from the people watching, rangiang of course from "hey it's a snowmobile on wheels" to "I would ride on the back of that!!!" or "Oh, I want one of those!" Those of us that were two up or had automatics got to throw candy as well.

Les said this was so much fun that we are going to do it again next year! So If you didn't make to Mora this year...I'll be posting the parade date and time next summer!

Here is a photo of all of us in the staging area for the parade...when I get parade photo's from Ed, I'll add them to my album.

SpyderAnn01
07-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Looks like you had a good turnout. Glad it didn't rain on your parade

spyderlady50
07-25-2011, 09:10 AM
did not see the post about the parade until yesterday. We would have loved to been there but had to watch my youngest grandson. I was asked months ago. For sure next year we will do it. We so want to meet some other riders.

Paula(Butch2025)
07-25-2011, 09:18 AM
did not see the post about the parade until yesterday. We would have loved to been there but had to watch my youngest grandson. I was asked months ago. For sure next year we will do it. We so want to meet some other riders.

Les Caswell wants to make the parade a yearly thing so you'll get your chance next year! Keep watching the Minnesota Forum, some of the people that were at the parade want to put together a Saturday ride up to Lake Superior area, we'd love to have you join us. --Paula

bumblebeeyello
08-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I have 27 pictures that are too big for this web site. Very frustrating! So when I get them to an album I will post here for anyone to see. If any one has any other ideas, please let me know, I am open to suggestions.

bumblebeeyello (Robin)

Paula(Butch2025)
08-03-2011, 09:24 PM
You might need to re-size them...I had to do that in the paint program on my computer. --Paula

StriperKing
08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I have 27 pictures that are too big for this web site. Very frustrating! So when I get them to an album I will post here for anyone to see. If any one has any other ideas, please let me know, I am open to suggestions.

bumblebeeyello (Robin)I use VSO image resizer to make high resolution pics down to most any resolution you want. If you resize your pics with this free servise it will make a copy and not change your original. Just play with it a little and you will figure it out. I use it all the time. Hope this helps. Here is the link- http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/