PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster BBQ pics in a movie

Lamonster
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
This is a little movie with just pics from the Lamonster BBQ. Hope you like it :doorag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8TojYBkdlk

flamingobabe
07-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the memories......it was a good time......

SpyderAnn01
07-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Very nice looks like you have the edited movie thing mastered already

NancysToy
07-21-2011, 07:49 AM
You mastered that software quickly, my friend. Excellent job! Thanks for the fond memories.

retired1
07-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Lamont;
Great job, it looks like editing may be one of your fortes. Keep it up!

Lamonster
07-21-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm far from mastering it but I am going to use this more as it's a great way to post all your pics without taking up the whole page and it kind of fun. The hard part now is the sound, I've yet to really figure out what I'm doing on it. :dontknow:

Sonrisa
07-21-2011, 08:03 AM
For someone who doesn't know what he is doing, You sure are learning quickly :ohyea::ohyea:. Great job Lamont. My wife and I really enjoyed your hospitality. You are :firstplace:

MarkLawson
07-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Sure was a fun day you provided. Thanks again Lamont!

tajohn
07-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Great Job ! :yes:

Explorer53525
07-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Thanks again for the BBQ!
Great job on the video. What software are you using to connect the photos?

ARtraveler
07-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Nice pictures. I hope that I can join the party one of these times.

Lamonster
07-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks again for the BBQ!
Great job on the video. What software are you using to connect the photos?
I'm using imovie (http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/) on a mac. Didn't have to do much on this one other than drop some tunes in the background, the software did the rest. :doorag:

mxz600
07-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Showing off your new skills I see.:joke:

Good job Lamont. It's fun playing around while learning new things. You're looking like a pro already.

I sure wish I could have been at the BBQ. Maybe next year.

I do hope you and Ron can make it to Michigan for the UP ride in August. It's going to be a good time.

Mark G.

effgjamis
07-21-2011, 07:44 PM
one more year of fun and friends.. great job..

Lamonster
07-21-2011, 07:45 PM
one more year of fun and friends.. great job..
Always good to see your smiling face there Bro :D

SpydeRider2010
07-21-2011, 07:48 PM
EXCELLENT :2thumbs:

ya did a great job at capturing the
fun and country hospitality of TN.

Lamonster
07-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Showing off your new skills I see.:joke:

Good job Lamont. It's fun playing around while learning new things. You're looking like a pro already.

I sure wish I could have been at the BBQ. Maybe next year.

I do hope you and Ron can make it to Michigan for the UP ride in August. It's going to be a good time.

Mark G.
I'm going to do my best to be there. :doorag:

1stfan
07-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Reckon's how a fill was 'et!!!!!!!!!!!:2thumbs:

StanProff
07-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Looks like a great group of folks and a great time as well. I bought my RT the same week of the Maggie Valley event, I found out about the BBQ in Maggie. Sorry I missed it, I live 12 miles east of Greeneville Tn. about miles 30 or so miles from your place I think. Hope to get your way and meet you sometime. Thanks for the pics and videos and for what you do with Spyderlovers.com.

Florida girl
07-21-2011, 09:57 PM
NICE!!! Brings back some great memories! We had a wonderful time at your BBQ! You hosted a great party!!!Thanks so much again! Just found out that Mark & I are coming back your way the first few days of August for a business seminar. Unfortunately without the :spyder2: but it will be fun anyway. If you are in the area maybe we could take you to lunch?!

Lamonster
07-22-2011, 06:15 AM
Looks like a great group of folks and a great time as well. I bought my RT the same week of the Maggie Valley event, I found out about the BBQ in Maggie. Sorry I missed it, I live 12 miles east of Greeneville Tn. about miles 30 or so miles from your place I think. Hope to get your way and meet you sometime. Thanks for the pics and videos and for what you do with Spyderlovers.com.
We should hookup for a ride for sure. If you're in the area give a call, my number is in my sig. :doorag:

NICE!!! Brings back some great memories! We had a wonderful time at your BBQ! You hosted a great party!!!Thanks so much again! Just found out that Mark & I are coming back your way the first few days of August for a business seminar. Unfortunately without the :spyder2: but it will be fun anyway. If you are in the area maybe we could take you to lunch?!
I may be on my way to Sturgis on the 1st if all goes well but give me a call. :doorag: