PDA

View Full Version : Lamont = Lamonster

Yol Bolsun
07-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Dunno how that guy does it! West coast, Black Hills, BBQ, Owners Event, Spyder Tech, Spyderweb USA and this board. I get tired just trying to figure out where he will be next. Since I'm on my iphone, can't remember code for bowing/groveling smilie but my hat is off to Lamont. Thanks for this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyncySpyder
07-19-2011, 11:45 PM
:agree:

:firstplace::bowdown::2thumbs::bowdown:

Phil
07-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Since I'm on my iphone, can't remember code for bowing/groveling smilie but my hat is off to Lamont. Thanks for this forum

Yeaaaahhh... What's up with Tapatalk?? Wish they supported our emoticons or Emoji. ( insert scratching head here)

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

fastfraser
07-20-2011, 04:06 AM
:2thumbs: Lamont ,Site Sponsors and all Spyderlovers
How many of us would be out big bucks to the wrenches at our dealerships if it wasn't for the wealth of knowledge from this site.

kman
07-20-2011, 04:55 AM
How many of us are out big bucks for mods because of this website?:roflblack:
Thanks Lamont.:2thumbs:

G-Man
07-20-2011, 05:13 AM
That's just what he does with his spare time! :doorag:

Chick
07-20-2011, 06:40 AM
GREAT advice, and GREAT site!! Thanks Lamont!!! :bowdown:

flamingobabe
07-20-2011, 06:47 AM
:agree:with all about this wonderful site and a BIG thank you to Lamont....because of him purchasing a Spyder, starting this site...I now have my own Spyder......he is a great guy.......

Mr. White
07-20-2011, 06:58 AM
I have "known" Lamont for many years. (never met him in person, just email and his great advice) He also operates and monitors the GL1800 site. Naturally, it is the best GW site going. Good work, Lamont.

One of the reasons I bought a Spyder is because Lamont said it was a fun machine.

:spyder2:

Lamonster
07-20-2011, 07:44 AM
That's just what he does with his spare time! :doorag:
If they only knew. :D

I have way too many things going these days but SpyderLovers is my fun site and the one I feel a special bond with. This has nothing to do with my real job and that's why it's still fun for me. I had no idea that when I claimed this url that it would mature into what it is today and I would have the relationship with BRP that I do. I had no idea that the Spyder I bought for my wife would wind up being my favorite ride of all time and I've had some pretty nice rides in my day. :doorag:

I am truly blessed and this site is made special because of you all and I'll never forget that. nojoke

Lets keep building on it and make it the best it can be for all SpyderLovers and future SpyderLovers. :spyder2::thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-20-2011, 07:48 AM
You are DA MAN!! :2thumbs:
Thanks! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
07-20-2011, 08:03 AM
:agree: thank you Lamont. :2thumbs::2thumbs::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Questions
07-20-2011, 08:08 AM
I would be cool for spyderlovers to have it's own app. But that might be too much to ask. Some fun things might turn into more like work. And we wouldn't want that...

Marker
07-20-2011, 08:28 AM
:2thumbs: Lamont ,Site Sponsors and all Spyderlovers
How many of us would be out big bucks to the wrenches at our dealerships if it wasn't for the wealth of knowledge from this site.

:agree: :yikes::yikes: Thanks Lamont and fellow Spyderlovers

SteveMac
07-20-2011, 08:42 AM
+1
+2
+3
Bump
Ditto
Bump

Yeaaaahhh... What's up with Tapatalk?? Wish they supported our emoticons or Emoji. ( insert scratching head Tapatalk

:2thumbs: Lamont ,Site Sponsors and all Spyderlovers<br />

Spike
07-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Well Lamont you impressed my wife by the quick response on her light question. She said you sent her an immediate email and was full of information when you spoke on the phone. Couldn't believe that you sent a total stranger your number to call for questions.
I run a lumber business and she told me you should do a customer service training for my guys! LOL :clap:
Keep up the good work

BajaRon
07-20-2011, 10:38 AM
I own a Spyder because of Lamont. He told me to buy one and I asked him where to send the money.

Absolutely hated my Spyder for the 1st 300 miles or so. Have loved it for the last 20k+ miles, so I guess it's a keeper!

Lamonster
07-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Well Lamont you impressed my wife by the quick response on her light question. She said you sent her an immediate email and was full of information when you spoke on the phone. Couldn't believe that you sent a total stranger your number to call for questions.
I run a lumber business and she told me you should do a customer service training for my guys! LOL :clap:
Keep up the good work
I hope I gave her the right advice. Did you get them adjusted and did that help?

grumpybob
07-20-2011, 10:48 AM
:agree:with all of the above. Great job!! :congrats: :firstplace:

tofriendscreek
07-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Ditto on all the comments !!!!!
It's because of this forum, all the fantastic members and of course Lamont that I realized my dream of ryding again. My Spyder is one of the best investments in my well being I have ever made. Heck, I think so much of him I had to have his autograph, which graciously provided at the BBQ, 2011. :)

Spike
07-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I hope I gave her the right advice. Did you get them adjusted and did that help?

My hours have been crazy with no time to make the adjustment, so I am hoping to adjust them this weekend. Thanks again! I'll try to remember to post if it helps.

BumbleBee
07-20-2011, 01:01 PM
:firstplace: :firstplace: :firstplace:

Lamont started this site and without this we would be lost, you are the best in my book :2thumbs:, without his suggestions, and advice where would we go?

Lamont has given us such good write-ups, and videos in where he goes, love them :firstplace:

Like to include all the Sponsers here with their great products, and all the spyderlovers here, many I have met in person, we love and enjoy our new ryde :2thumbs:

If it wasn't for the spyder, I would not be caught riding a bike :2thumbs:

boborgera
07-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Dunno how that guy does it! West coast, Black Hills, BBQ, Owners Event, Spyder Tech, Spyderweb USA and this board. I get tired just trying to figure out where he will be next. Since I'm on my iphone, can't remember code for bowing/groveling smilie but my hat is off to Lamont. Thanks for this forum.

;)
That's because he went to England and had himself cloned,
There's something like 12 Lamonts running around out there, how else can he be in all them places.??:roflblack:

RodO
07-20-2011, 07:26 PM
I've been on lots of 'hobby' forums over the years for 2, 3, and 4 wheels and this is without a doubt the finest!

Thanks Lamont for all your work and for being a decent guy!:firstplace:

Tiny1
07-20-2011, 09:45 PM
If they only knew. :D

I have way too many things going these days but SpyderLovers is my fun site and the one I feel a special bond with. This has nothing to do with my real job and that's why it's still fun for me. I had no idea that when I claimed this url that it would mature into what it is today and I would have the relationship with BRP that I do. I had no idea that the Spyder I bought for my wife would wind up being my favorite ride of all time and I've had some pretty nice rides in my day. :doorag:

I am truly blessed and this site is made special because of you all and I'll never forget that. nojoke

Lets keep building on it and make it the best it can be for all SpyderLovers and future SpyderLovers. :spyder2::thumbup:

You da man!:bowdown::bowdown::thumbup::clap:

Yol Bolsun
07-20-2011, 11:49 PM
This has nothing to do with my real job ...

Wait a minute, a 'real job', now my mind is entirely boggled.