PDA

View Full Version : Vandenberg CA

Fly boy
07-18-2011, 06:39 PM
I will be in Vandenberg from 24 July to 1 September.

Anyone close to vandy land?

jimcrom
07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
I am in King City which is the closest thing to Ft Hunter Liggett. You are more than welcome to stop by for coffee.

I will be in Vandenberg from 24 July to 1 September.

Anyone close to vandy land?

Fly boy
07-20-2011, 08:28 PM
how far is that?

I am thinking I might be a PCH run at least once while I'm out there.

SpyderGirl
07-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Spyders in the Redwoods............. Eureka, CA................ August 2nd - 4th :thumbup:

www.spydersintheredwoods.com (http://www.spydersintheredwoods.com)

Happy Spydering!!

Fly boy
07-20-2011, 09:25 PM
If it wasn't during the week I might have been able to swing it. I am going out there TDY, so I don't know what my schedule will be and doubt that I would be able to get there.

Thanks though!

SpyderGirl
07-20-2011, 09:27 PM
If it wasn't during the week I might have been able to swing it. I am going out there TDY, so I don't know what my schedule will be and doubt that I would be able to get there.

Thanks though!

Well, our group has rides at least two to three times a month on the weekends. We are in the Bay Area.

You can find information on our rides at http://sranorcalbayarea.club.officelive.com/calendar.aspx

jimcrom
07-20-2011, 09:57 PM
It is a few hours to the north of where you will be. We are right off the 101 on Jolon Road. You might want to check out the Mid State Fair. They have some pretty good music groups on the free stages.
www.midstatefair.com

how far is that?

I am thinking I might be a PCH run at least once while I'm out there.

Fly boy
07-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Maybe I will try and make a run up there.

While I'm out there, I will have to do an Oil change, but once thats finished, I hope to run up the PCH a time or two.

Fly boy
07-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Welp, I am pretty sure I fried my exhaust gaskets going threw Vegas/Death valley, and definatly need an oil change and some engine coolant. I called every place within 2 hours drive and no one has the gasket OR oil filter.

I don't want to drive to many extra miles on a tired engine, have to torcher it on the way home :(

If you are near let me know and maybe we can meet for a pint, but for now.... I am stuck. Sorry, I really did want to get out a meet a couple people if I could.