PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Greg Cain

Spydee1
07-18-2011, 06:14 AM
I wanted to post a big THANK YOU to Greg Cain for pulling the ride together yesterday. I know there were some issues with directions and so forth, but all and all, considering that this was not a ride organized by a club with additional members to assist, and that Mr. Cain was able to organize this ryde is such a short period of time and have such an amazing turnout, I think it was a success and reflects how many locals are interested in getting together with other ryders. I really believe this will be the start of something great.

So again, Greg, THANK YOU.

Spydee1

katnapper
07-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Greg, THANK YOU.

Spydee1

:agree:

Even tho we could not be a part this time.... but hope to make the next one! how many were there?

Spydee1
07-18-2011, 12:51 PM
I am sure someone else can provide actual numbers, but I am guessing there were approximatley 20 or so spyders, one goldwing trike and a several two wheelers.

Lots of wonderful people and one beautiful and sweet dog.

Dee

spyderchick1
07-18-2011, 02:37 PM
We had a great time on the ride to Cheaha Mt. We met alot of new friends and got to see alot of cool Spyders as well as the other bikes. The buffet lunch at the top of the mountain was delicious too. We look forward to going on some more rides and seeing you guys in the future! :thumbup:

Stacy (aka Spyderchick1)

Bumblebee67
07-20-2011, 05:34 PM
My hats off to Mr. Cain too!:congrats:! That was my first '':spyder2: ride'' and I enjoyed it BIG time!! I look forward to many more!